Prolouge 2

¡Prolouge 2!

Now that i told you my past life, let's discuss the world or novel i reincarnated in.

This novel is named; [novel reincarnation], It is about a guy who reincarnated into a novel, similar to me but different.
The protagonist is basically a genius, Op guy and can remember each of the single plot of the novel. unlike me who only remembered a few of the plots and all the characters of the novel.
This is quite confusing, But i reincarnated in the protagonist's world which is a novel named; [novel reincarnation] and the protagonist reincarnated in the novel he read named; [awakened light].

So basically there are 2 protagonists in 1 world. I'm also not quite sure if the world is named [awakened light] or [novel reincarnation].
But i don't really care even if I'm reincarnated in a novel which i did, i wouldn't do anything about it since I'm weak anyway.
This fantasy game-like world is based on awakened beings, more powerful than a normal human. Of course there would be monsters,towers,dungeons and the system.

[The System]
Is the main power source of the awakened world.It was also rumoured to be the reason why magic/mana existed in this world.
It is also an important resource for the novel as the protagonist who uses it quite often or mostly quite often.

This system has its own plot scene which I don't think i remember.but it doesn't matter as it isn't really important to me.

This world also has Gods or constellations or whatever you call it. Also an important Resource to the novel. There are many kinds of constellations, evil ones,holy ones, and so on.

As each change the protagonist does, so is the world will change also.Since the protagonist reincarnated in a novel, he knew EVERYTHING.

Not like I'm jealous because he has a good memory.

I'm sure you already know the rest, since I don't remember much information in the novel and i barely remember any plots.

Now that i explained almost everything, let's now start the action.

.....in the next chapter of course.