Chapter 16: Till the plot awaits!

NOTE!

Classes that are one of the top three are always one of the first top classes, so even if the aurorawhales is one of the third top classes in the school, they are still one of the top classes in the school so all three classes will always be one of the top and firsts.

[ Expressionless Awakener ]

- Currently at the classroom -

"Is it true you defeated an S-class monster!?"
A classmate curiously asked.

"Your hair is so soft!" A classmate enthusiastically spoke as they touch my hair.

My eyes began to spin from the students as they dragged and grasped me around like im some toy.

Kwan jihu suddenly approached the gathered students around me!

Kwan jihu slowly approached me as he stared at my or hes classmates with intimidating eyes.

My classmates who were gathering me got startled and took a step back.

I could tell from there faces that they felt the emiting coldness from kwan jihu.
But i could also tell that they were not scared a bit and just a bit startled.

Kwan jihu stared at me menacingly.

'What did i do to deserve this..?'
I thought as i stared at kwan jihu expressionlessly.

"Thanks..." I mumbled quietly.

Kwan jihu didn't respond and went out of the classroom.

The students pouted and went out of the classroom to eat lunch, as they already knew and finished tackling me.

'Oh...Oh yeah! It is lunch isn't it?' I thought as i almost forgot about lunch.

I went out of the classroom along with my classmates going out for lunch aswell.

A student inside my classroom spoke to me first.

"Hello!"
The student greeted.

I turned around as i stared at the familliar student.

'Isn't this guy, Garcila luven?'
I thought as i recognize the student approaching me.

"My name is Garcila luven! Nice to meet you, new classmate!"
Luven greeted me with a smile.

"Oh..uh hello"
I greeted him back.

I stared at him for a while.. Trying to remember hes description in the novel.

'Oh! Isn't this guy the side character with father issues.?'
I thought as i stared at him quietly.

"Um... There are alot of students gathering around you at the classroom isn't it?" He asked with a friendly smile.

Despite having father issues and having family problems, this guy is actually really friendly and keeps up a not-to-worry smile, along with being sociable with other students.

He is the first person i have felt bad on while reading on the novel.. Im not sure if i remembered the way hes family is treating him, but i do feel bad about him.

"Yeah.." I muttered.

"It is what it is!" He enthusiastically spoke.

This guy also has a passionate side, apparently the type of hating losing a battle.

"Everytime a new student came into our classroom, ofcourse our classmates would get curious and excited!"
He spoke as he chuckled.

'I should've known about it when reading the novel... Seems like i have forgotten about it.' I thought.