Chapter 5: 2 years before the incident.

NOTE!

Thank you for reading! :D

[Expressionless Awakener]

[Preview]

'Whats...going..on..???' I silently thought.

My eyes began to blur a lot and my face felt flushed with redness and at the same time looked pale. I smell like the reek of alcohol and my head hurts like a ton.
The dust and rust was floating everywhere.
Destroyed walls and falling fragments are all around the area..

The people around me are injured, but fortunately, none of them died.

A blue screen popped up.
I couldn't see it because it was too blurry..

The screen suddenly disappeared and a familiar figure was standing infront me.

'.....'
The figure was too blurry and my eyes couldn't keep up from the tiredness.
But i was able to see a little bit of the figure.

I silently but slowly approached the figure.
The familiar figure became less blurry as i slowly approached the person.

For some reason...I couldn't keep my eyes off of him.

I stopped and stood in front of him for a while.

'For some reason... The familiar figure looks likes the protagonist in the novel..'
I thought.

I wasn't sure whether this guy is the protagonist or not.
But instead I accidentally spoke in a stuttering manner.

"Kwan jihu....?"

After that, Everything went blank.

I must've passed out.

'......huh...' I mumbled silently..

[Expressionless Awakener]

2 years has passed after that day.

During my 2 years, i began to do what i usually do.

Wake up from sleep.
Eat breakfast.
Survive.
Eat lunch.
Survive again.
Eat dinner.
Sleep.
Then repeat.

That was what i usually do, but its not like i would do that every single day.

I usually talk to my friends during my weekends, Which is the guy i first met, Jacob kain and his other friends, who are also now my new friends, Lavyn lin and fynn john, which are Extras in the novel as well.

Jacob kain, had a normal plain appearance. same with my other friends.

Jacob had brown hair, and brown eyes. has a plain and bland face but has an extroverted personality.
Same goes for Lavyn lin but has a much darker color with both the eyes and hair.
Fynn john has a much brighter appearance but just like everyone else, he doesn't stand out much. He has bright brown hair and dark but plain green eyes. He isn't much of a sociable person but actually gets along with other people. but then again, there still normal people and extras of the novel.

I've been with them in this school for atleast 2 years now.
We usually hang out outside at school but we usually explore inside the school sometimes.

We talk about a lot on our interests despite being different.
I call them my sincere friends.

I was able to make new friends in my school even tho i thought i wouldn't.

I used to have no friends in my past life nor after reincarnation, It's not like that i dont want to make new friends. its just that i couldn't.
I worked hard to get money and study as much as i could during my past life nor was i too lazy to make new friends after reincarnation. I was too busy making music or studying, so i didn't have the time to hang out with other people.