Chapter 6: A Party..?

[The Expressionless Awakener]

2 years have passed since that encounter with that one monster.

Since then, i have been cautious around my surroundings,
and always running straight to my dorm after hanging out with my friends. Sometimes blend in with the extras.

Currently, we are at the huge cafeteria, eating and chatting with my 3 friends.

Jacob carries out the conversation.
"I heard there is a big party held by the school next week."Jacob said as he ate his food on the table.

"Oh yeah, I heard it was a big one at that."Fynn responds as he ate his food.

"A pwardy huh..?" [a party huh...?] I mumbled as i chucked the food on my mouth.

"It's a different kind of party tho, I heared the entire school will attend it." Lavyn muttered after gulping the food.

"Bud wat es de pwardy por anewuy?" [But what is the party for anyway?] I asked as i still chucked the food in my mouth.

"Kim, You shouldn't speak with your mouth full or you'll choke." Lavyn said as he puts a worried face.

I gulped and swallowed the food, and asked again.
"What is the party for anyway?"

Jacob: "Well... i heard that the party is celebrating their 50th School Anniversary."

"School Anniversary?" I said as i tilted my head and the small hair on the top resembled a confused mark.

Jacob:"A party which celebrates the school anniversary on which the day the school was built."

"Oh." I mumbled and munched on the food silently.

"Didn't the teacher said that we all need to be there since it is a very important party?" Fynn asks as he put hes fork and spoon on the plate.

"Oh yea, The teacher did said that. We need to be there for our attendance." Lavyn replied.

The bell suddenly rang.

Ring ring ring...

"Seems like we need to hurry." I silently muttered.

We stood up and took our plates to the lady and went back to our classes.

As we walk through the hallways, Jacob glanced at the pretty woman that was sitting at the bench nearby the garden roses.

"Look! There is a pretty girl near the garden roses." Jacob spoke as he glared at the woman.

"Oh, her?" Lavyn spoke and replied to jacob.

"I heard she is part of the skylock class."
Lavyn said.

"Skylock?" I asked mumbly.

"Skylock class is one of the top classes in the school."Lavyn replied.

"How could you tell?" Fynn asked with a quite expression.

"Will as you can see, That beautiful woman is pretty popular around school and you can even tell the skylock drawing behind the back of her uniform."
Lavyn replied back to fynn.

"Oh.." I silently muttered.

'I think that girl is quite familiar, I think she is one of the supporting characters. I think her name was..' I thought hard while trying to figure it out.

"I think her name was.. losania dove."
Fynn said as he glanced at the woman.

'Oh yeah, Losania dove, a supporting character.'

'She had a beautiful and pretty face, had long black silky hair and beautiful golden eyes.'

'She also had a crush on the protagonist but it didn't really last that long.'