Chapter 15: A class full of hooligans

[ Expressionless Awakener ]

It's been many hours since that conversation between me and kwan jihu.
Ever since that conversation, i played lots of instruments inside my room for like hours at a time and usually take a break every 5 minutes or so.
I hope to never be in that situation ever again.

Currently, I'm in my bed like usual.
After playing a bit on my instruments, making music, and the other stuff, I usually take a nap on my bed or just lay on my bed, Sometimes watch the ceiling, see through space between the universe and wander into my own world... apparently.

I'm still thinking about what kwan jihu said before he left that conversation, I didn't really get what he meant by 'useful' but i will try hard to resolve this situation and get back the life i used to have, and maybe, not get involved with him...? Not sure if it's possible.

I mean... I don't really have a plan at this moment.

I took a breather and got out of my bed with ease.

I yawned listlessly.

I took my phone out of my pocket and checked the time.

'It's already 12 pm.. I should sleep. I need to wake up early tomorrow so i can go to Ann Willow's office and pass the essays for the second semester.' I thought.

I felt lazy turning off the lights, it's probably because i already relaxed on my bed.

As i slowly walked to turn off the lights, i took my phone from my pocket again and accidentally dropped it.

'...'
I turned and watched my phone as it dropped on the ground.

I groaned.

I picked it up slowly and finally turned off the lights.

As i slowly walked back to my bed again, A blue screen popped out of nowhere in front of me!

[ Hello! (⁠◠⁠‿⁠・⁠)⁠-⁠☆ ]

I stared at the system as my phone dropped again from the sudden scare.

I slowly picked it up again and spoke through my head;
'Hi.'

I went to my bed as i said, and put my phone on top of a table near my bed.

I yawned like usual and tried to take a nap.

[ Hey! Hey! You can't just sleep like that! I appeared in front of you so i could talk to you!! ] The system replied as it frantically makes noises to wake me up.

I groaned;
'Ugh... What..???'

[ I want to apologize for Kwan jihu's behaviour. ]

'What are you, his mom?'

[ Maybe. (⁠◠⁠‿⁠・⁠)⁠-⁠☆ ]

I pouted at the unfunny joke and went back to sleep.

[ Hey!! I'm not even finished yet! ]
The system replied.

I stared at the system for a while before answering back.

'what..?'

The system loaded for a few seconds..

[ Remember that offer you got from the hospital 2 days ago? ] The system suddenly asked.

'...offer?'

[ Yeah. ]

As i tried to remember back at the hospital, i got a vague fragment of what happened.
But I was forgotten instantly as i moved from my bed.

'No, i don't remember' I answered.