Chapter 13: An awkward meeting

( POV CHANGE!! Came back to kims first pov!!)

'My first ever impression on kwan jihu was just like everyone else.'

'He is handsome,..cool.. even before hes reincarnation, he was a cool person in my opinion, he was just 10x more handsome after reincarnation.. then again, he is a cool person.'

'Kwan jihu.. Was as handsome as the sun, and as beautiful as the moon.. He is also an omniscient person, knowing the entire novel, and practically a genius...Hes voice was as low as ice, hes attitude is as cold as hes heart, ..hes hair is as dark as blue... and hes abs- Wait, no, why am i talking about that..? anyway..'

'Sometimes.. he is just like any cold-hearted guy, A guy with a soft spot maybe? I'm not quite sure, but then again, he is cool. even hes jaw was as muscular as a man afterall..'

'In the description of the novel, he was known as the ice king that sparkles or that he is as handsome as a sunshine..'

'But he Isn't the type of guy who cares about anyone, Nor does he want to get into someones business when he has hes, and also a guy who doesnt care about hes own reputation.. Thats what everyone says about him...'

'So.....'
.
.
'WHY AM I GETTING PINNED AGAINST THE WALL... BY HIM!? WITH BOTH HANDS!!??'
I was obviously petrified and confused.

[ Expressionless awakener ]

Currently....
I'm inside my dorm room lying on my bed, doing nothing.

I was dying of boredom and i have nothing to do.

'Uggh...' I groaned as i putted my hand of my face.

'Yesterday, My teacher gave me a two-day break.'
But the only thing i have done yesterday is playing random instruments inside the music room and looking through one of my essay sheets for my next week's deadline.

But because of yesterday's incident aswell, I wasn't able to go out of my dorm. I don't want to bear any of the students'gossip.

I wiped the tiring tears on my eyes,
and sighed deeply.

I wasn't so sure anymore, I couldn't tell whether or not yesterday or that banquet incident was real. But i could tell now that it really is real.

'I really don't know anymore...' I sighed again deeply.

I jumped out of my bed and picked up the phone on the table.

'What time is it..?' I yawned and look through my phone for the time.

'...'
'It seem's like its still morning...'
I thought.

As i was about to go outside my room, I suddenly got reminded from the conversation with the system yesterday.

'Oh yeah! The system from yesterday.' I thought from the sudden reminder.

Me and the system had a conversation yesterday, But before the system left, he gave me permission to look through my own status screen and inventory slot like from the novel given to kwan jihu.

I was quite happy that i got the same system like kwan jihu, but i wasn't sure why i was given like this.

Maybe it's because i was a reincarnater like him? But i was never noticed right after my reincarnation. So i wasn't sure.

I spoke to the system through my head and summoned the settings of my own status.

[ Name; Kim lee, Current Name; Kim johnson                  ]
[                                                                             ]
[ Rank; D Class ]    [ Rank Name; Healer & Hunter ]        ] [ Update ]
[ 1 ] Skill Name; Musical Healing [ Rank; D ] > Descri.... < ]
[ 2 ] Skill Name; Mana speed [ Rank; F ] > Descri....< ]      ]
[ 3 ] Skill Name; Unknown [ Rank; Unknown ]                  ]
[ > No Descri.... < ]
[ 4 ] Skill Name; Unknown.... [ Rank; unknown ]  [ > No Descri.... < ]                                    
[ Mana Level: 5 ]   [ 1-2 Skill Level: 5 ]                              ]
[ 3-4 Skill Level: unknown ]                                              ]