Chapter 7.

(Courtney & Christian's home at the top)

"Aunt Imani, um, I'm hungry but mommy and my papa are sleeping. " Haven said while she climbed into my bed.

" No, momma is sleep but papa is up. Momma is on top of Papa. " Andreas clarified, climbing in right after Haven.

Tell me these kids did not just walk in on their parents screwing each other. I prayed.

" Did you tell the big twins or Hunter? " I asked, I was still sleepy myself. It was only 7 in the morning.

" Um, Tony was gone and so is Nicky. And Hunter was gone too. And your babies are gone too. " Haven told me. Oh shit, I forgot about school. Wait, who's Nicky?

"Who is Nicky?" I asked both of them, just to see Andreas had fallen asleep on my stomach.

"Andrew silly. " Haven yawned. I waited a few minutes to make sure she was sleeping before I picked her up and carried her into her room.

" Here, let me carry her for you. " Someone whispered in my ear, while grabbing my waist. I didn't mean to shriek, I didn't mean for it to be so loud, but I could've woken up the entire neighborhood, and Courtney's closest neighbor was a half mile down the road.

I turned to see Kevin laughing behind me.

" I'm sorry, did I scare you Bella? " He asked. His green eyes were sparkling, and His voice was so smooth and pleasant. You could tell he was definitely Italian, you could hear his accent, but it was a nice sound. Not too thick you can't understand him, and not barely there either.

" Yes you scared me." I admitted, handing Haven over to him.

" Well, let me make it up to you. You want breakfast? " He asked.

" Yeah, but maybe not with you. " I retorted with a smile.

"Oh my bad. I have to go get them breakfast and maybe we could stop and get something while we're out? " He asked hopefully.

" Sure, just let me get the kids ready." I told him after thinking about it.

" Just put them in their parents room, trust me, that's where they'll end up anyway. " He said, turning around.

He knocked on the door twice, then walked in, and I could see what the kids meant. Christian was looking at his phone, watching ESPN, while Courtney was literally sleeping on him.

"Bring me my baby girl." Chris instructed Kevin, pointing to the spot beside him, next to one of the twins. " And have you seen Andreas? " He asked.

" He came in my room and fell asleep." I explained. Kevin laughed, Christian shrugged.

" He'll find his way back in here. Anyway, are you guys getting breakfast? " Christian asked.

" Imani and I were about to head out, what did you want us to bring back? " Kevin answered for me.

" 2 egg white omelets and pastries for my babies. " Christian said, reaching for his wallet on the nightstand.

" Don't worry about it." Kevin said, placing his hand on my waist and sending shivers down my spine.

This man is so fine and he doesn't even realize what he's doing to me. I thought as we walked out of the mini mansion and towards Kevin 's audi.

" So, I'm Imani. " I squeaked once we got settled into the giant car.

" I'm Kevin. " He replied, raising an eyebrow.