She is Arohi Goenka...

NB: Here everything is same except the fact that:

* Arohi is a doctor in the hospital owned by Birlas... There she met Neil Birla ( who is too a doctor in profession) love of her life. She married him without the permission of Goenkas ( kind of elopement,but not so dramatic and cliche type). She loves Goenkas utmost. There is no clash or hate game between sisters and brother. Arohi is a sweet sister any one wish for.

* Akshara is an actress in profession. When she was 18 she left to Mumbai with her mumma yani Naira's family. Singhanyia who missed naira request Goenkas to send her with them for few years. Now she is with Singhanyia and Maheswaris.
She didn't yet met her hero. She is well known in her field and admired by many.

*Kairav Goenka is the pillar of strength of both sisters. He is leading goenka business along with his daadu.

*AbhimanyuBirla doctor in profession. Hate his family for their egoistic attitude and  orthodox customs. He was the only supporter of Arohi in Birla house except her husband.

* Birlas are unaware of the fact that Naira and sirat are different yet same looking human beings. They mistook that Arohi's mumma have no place in her family. So they considered Arohi as an outcast and always taunt for her background. But she never say a word against or disrespected them in any way. Only Manjari loves her from heart. She always supports her but mahima never leave a chance to hurt her. Actually Neil in my FF is own son not an adopted one.Mahima and Anand have only one son Parth.

One year passed after Neirohi wedding. It's their Anniversary day. Arohi was happy that Birlas atleast show the manners to arrange a small party and pooja for them. Actually it's Abhimanyu and Parth along with shefali did all these wonders for her. Neil and she who came down was so happy to see the arrangement.

Parth: how is the arrangement. Are you happy or not. Look we even prepared your favourite flower for you... Now smile widely

Mahima: what's all this ? Do doctors of Birla group don't have any work. Why you guys wasted time for all these. And also who else will come to see this all. Her family don't want her. They don't even ready to visit her. It's like that they were waiting for the moment to abandon her forever

Shefali: did you call them ? Just try once... What if they came here to meet you. May be they are waiting for you...

Arohi:  it's not like we are enemies

Arohi:  it's not like we are enemies. They need time to accept my decision, so let them take their time. After all they are my family we don't need such formalities. We can be atleast frank with our dear ones. Whether it's love hate or anger, we can do it freely with them. They won't judge us.

Harsh: this is an happy occasion for Neil and Arohi. Let's not focus on these things. I don't want my son to be sad in his special days