It's a baby girl 🤩

Abhimanyu and Akshara arrived at Goenka house with Neirohi for the pooja suhasini kept for Abhira and their baby. Singhanyia and Maheswaris is also there. Suwarna informed them about the complications she faced in her first pregnancy and how they hide it from all.

Kairav: we knew that you guys are hiding so many things from us. But how can you hide this fact from us. What if something happened to our kid. Abhi, she is not just your wife, but also someone's daughter, sister and more. You can't do that to us.

Akshu came forward. She wants to defend her husband. And she is right in that action..

Akshu: from the first trimester itself I know that I will face a hard and complicated labor. But I hide it from Abhi. Abhi didn't know that I hide something big like this. I warned my gynecologist to not reveal anything to him because I want the baby. I want that baby to complete our family.  I was very careful. And I don't need to tell you guys about how much he took care of me during that time

She looked at her husband.

He didn't leave my side . Took leave for one year to take care of me and our baby. He didn't leave my side.

Abhimanyu:  and that day came, her water broke. I took her to hospital, only to know that she hide such a big thing from me. I cursed myself for being not a gynecologist. I cursed myself for not being able to figure out whats in her head. Do you guys know what I went through.

Surekha: how can you do that to this kid. Akshu, baccha. He was there alone naa. How will he handle such news all of a sudden.

Abhimanyu: doctor didn't gave me even the chance to choose whom

Abhimanyu: doctor didn't gave me even the chance to choose whom. Because from inside she opt out baby over herself. And I am standing outside waiting for her arrival with my baby. Am not selfless and I never loved anyone like I did for her.if that doctor gave me option.... Then it will always be before anyone, even our baby. But she had a brilliant and perfect plan in her head to keep me at dark about all these.