First Warning ⚠️

Akshara wakes up early and get ready. She came down and saw elders of Birla sitting there discussing things. She greeted them and was about to go when Mahima stopped her.

Mahima:  Akshara, can we talk?

She looked at them with a confused look and then agreed half heartedly.

Mahima:  we know you are a busy actress. But once you are married you can't be just an actress you have some roles to fulfill here.... We hope that you won't back off from that. Tomorrow we need you to be in hospital for the reception function we arranged for him.

Akshara: oh arranged for him. When we are married together or to each other... Then it must be for us na. Anyway leave that. I will be there. As the bahu of Birlas I won't make you guys embarassed before others with my absence. And day after tomorrow am starting my shooting schedule. I hope you guys can be there in my reality show episode. You guys didn't give a proper Reception to my side. And I don't want to fight for it too.  Like delayed justice is a denied justice. This. Delayed and one sided reception is like a denied reception ceremony for me.

Mahima:  we are not that kind of people.... Who act before camera. We won't be there.

Akshu:  what kind of people??? That's too a profession.  I really value you guys and I hope you guys too show the same attitude. And okay if you guys don't want to come ... It's fine. I can my family.

Harsh: don't Goenkas have no other job rather than being this. Why they are like this for you.

Akshara:  that's the family bonding... I think you guys won't understand it..

Manjari:  baccha maa will be there for you.  Maa will cheer for you. Don't expect these people. They are never a normal human being.

Mahima: and whatever we talked here must be between us. Don't escalate the gap between us and Abhimanyu by this act.  That kid in love is blind.  And ask him to come to your silly things. He is a reputed doctor. Respect his career.

Akshara didn't argue. She walk off to her room to get ready. It's her first day in the sasural with Abhimanyu's presence.

Manjari too left. She don't even want to sit next to them.

Anandavardhan:  that's so mean Mahima. How can you say no to her first request. You should be more considerate and also. That's not our bahu.

Harsh:  and her idea of us attending the function is good for our marketing.

Mahima:  still I don't want to be a puppet of her. We Birlas are not that easy to deal with.

Neil who was listening to their whole conversation left to his brother's room and informed him