Revisiting Kaira memories

Everyone gathered there in the hall to see what Birla brothers arranged for them. Kids are excited.  Every eyes is on the home theatre System Goenkas have. Actually it was of Karthik's. He used to see his happy moments with naira in that for million times. This place hold his presence, his happiness, his sadness and his longing.

Abhimanyu came forward. Every lights went off. The spotlight fell on Abhimanyu

Abhimanyu: kids ! I have the answer for your questions. I will show you who is your real naani and naanu. Let's start our introduction session from him
* Screen show this picture*

Abhir: wow what a handsome uncle... His so handsome heina Mumma?

Roohi: more charming than my favourite hero. He is sooooo handsome.

Yes, kids are right. He is charming prince in shining 🌟

 He is charming prince in shining 🌟

Armor. From his eyes to smile, height to attitude everything is on right proportion. He is a masterpiece work of God. He is the perfect son, son-in-law, father, husband, brother and friend anyone can ever have. The introduction was not only for kids, but also for Birlas who don't get the chance to meet them. Abhimanyu hand over the duty to Kairav, Krish and Vansh.

Krish: that's not your uncle beta. That's your naanu. Handsome hein na? Yes he is . The charming prince of Goenka. The favourite son of Goenka family * The screen show next picture of

Him, this time it's a family picture* The favourite son of your par naanu and naani

Him, this time it's a family picture* The favourite son of your par naanu and naani. The most pampered kid of Goenkas. Literally your mumma's Mimi's favourite possession. Her guroor.

Suhasini never loved any grandchild like she did for kartik. It's her kittu. She put her life, love and loyalty on her potha. Her happiness starts and ends on him. Birlas was listening to everything with utmost curiosity. Even Neil and abhi took seat. They too want to know about kaira and their backstory.

Keerti: yes that's right. Everyone loved him an extra bit. And we the other grandchildren are jealous of him for the attention he owe. But deep down we too love him that much. He is the most spoiled kid with love.  Maa put her life on him. Loved him even more than her own son. Loved him like the kid she gave birth.