Sangeet

Sangeet🎊

In Birla house everyone is busy in getting ready for the function. Today they planned to kept Sangeet in Birla house.  Everyone is busy in arranging things. Just then Abhimanyu enters there with the sherwani.

Manjari: what happened.... Any problem?. Are you okay.

Abhimanyu: maaa  look at this

Abhimanyu: maaa  look at this... My sherwani... Isn't it cute like me.

Manjari was surprised to the core to hear that from the serious Angry young man of Birlas.

What happened.... Isn't it not cute like me or am not cute like this😔

 Isn't it not cute like me or am not cute like this😔

With a wide smile she replied back.

Manjari: It's more cute than you. I was taken back by your this shade. You were never this cute. I still can't accept this shade of yours. I thought you grew up so fast that I will miss my little boy.  But am wrong... You are the same little boy ... It's me who failed to recognise and protect your that side.

Abhi: don't worry maa... My wife to be will do that. Only she can bring out the best version of mine.

After a sweet conversation, they left to get ready.

Function Time.

Actor gang were busy due to shoot. They are busy in completing their shooting so that they can attend the wedding.
Birlas welcomed Goenkas.  Arohi was forced to be a part of Birlas.  Manjari come near her bahu to be and gave her a sweet side hug. Just then..

We are here doll.....

Yes there enter our Singhanias with a bouquet of her favourite flowers. ( Naksh, keerti, Devayani )

Mahima: isn't that the owner of Krishna.....

Akshu: mamu..... I missed you alot.

Keerti: oho so  you don't missed us... Okay fine... Let it be like that

 Let it be like that