Shooting day in set

It was a great shock to many to know that Abhira have a kid
and they are still together. Many thought that they are no more together and seeking for a mutual divorce. How can the daughter of Kaira failed to protect her relationship. Her parents is the exact example of loving each other flawlessly. Even her stepmom, taught her the value of relationship.  If Kairav shows the power of  Naira's upbringings,then Akshu is the mix of both Naira and sirat's parenting. She is the mix of sherni and babar sherni. She will go any extent to protect the man she fell for.

Eventhough they came back, they was not completely settled down in Udaipur. They waited for nearly eighth months to settle down in full sense as Abhir's academic years didn't finished. They wanted to get an admission for him in udaipur only after finishing this academic year. In between many things changed. Abhimanyu and Harsh are on a friendly terms but not that close. Muskan gave birth to her first Kid, a baby girl. Roohi and Abhir becomes best sibling duo along with the kid of shefali and parth.

Akshu used this time period for selecting a good script for her comeback. Finally she selected one with Abhinav as their onscreen reel chemistry is 🔥. Abhi was the one who suggested that. She is confident on his choice.

Shooting Set

Her first day in set after long six years. She is looking gorgeous like always. None can't even guess the fact that she is the mother of a five year old kid.  She did her shot with Abhinav. He is lost in her performance. She is such  a talented co-star he ever met in his life, She only few seconds to be in and out of her character.  After shot she came near the media and crew who is here to cheer her for her comeback

Reporter: ma'am we are glad that you decide to come back. And we are mad at you for confusing us. We thought.

Akshara: we didn't answered anything

Akshara: we didn't answered anything. You guys guessed everything yourself. And the person who made you misunderstand is husband not me. So catch him for an explanation 😊

Won't he come to cheer you for your comeback??

Abhinav: he too have his own profession to look after. We must  consider that before blaming him for everything

Who said I will miss this function.

Reporter: sir you.... To surprise her

Abhimanyu: to cheer her and to take her back.

Suddenly Akshu remembered something and point towards him.