Happy birthday Abhir

A month passed.

It's Abhir's sixth birthday. Akshara and Abhimanyu planned a big party for their sonshine. But at the N moment he received a call from the hospital and he was supposed to be at the hospital. Akshara felt offended. She know it's his duty, but she don't want him to go leaving her and her baby among the crowd of guest.

Akshu: abhi can't Rohan substitute you there. I don't want you to miss this moment.

Abhi: but Akshu, it's the matter of a life I can't be careless.

Akshu: Abhi I genuinely want you here... Please do something.

Abhi: akshu be a little reasonable. First time am offending you .. you can punish me how ever you want. But am leaving..

He left without listening to her.

After an hour

Abhimanyu tried his best and arrived at the right time. party was about to start. He parked his car and was about to enter, just then he met Abhinav.

I thought you will be inside...

Abhi: an emergency call from the hospital. Come in, the party is about to begin.

Abhinav: can we talk for a second. I really need to talk to you.

Abhi: haa sure. What happened. Any thing serious.

Abhinav: actually I'm just confessing. So that the burden inside Me will be at ease. I really like Akshara. It's been for ages. Is a kind of one sided and unrequited love. She is the first one and the only one who can make my heart skip a bit. But I know love can't be forced. And I didn't dare to confess. I missed the opportunity ages before. but I'm glad that she got the best man her partner. You treat her well. Only you deserve her

Abhi: thanks for being Frank

Abhi: thanks for being Frank. I am not at all offended. I got a wife who is best from every angle. So its normal that people fall for her. And I really appreciate you for your considerate behaviour.  Be free with her and be her good friend that's all you can do for her. And you guys got a good onscreen chemistry.

Abhinav: but I can't surpass your chemistry. That's on another level. I really adore the simple and lovely life you guys are leading. You guys are perfect for eachother in many ways. From families to your behaviour everything is well matched. Like a pair made in heaven.

Hall

Abhir was about to cut the cake, just then.