For Manjari maa

Neil and Parth arranged a party for Harshvardhan and Manjari's wedding anniversary. Akshara was in a hectic schedule and also it was a no from the side of Abhi. She was confused. She don't know whether to attend or not. Manjari told her not to do that for her. She asked her to choose herself before anyone and anything. Guests arrived. Everyone is searching for the celebrity bahu of Birlas. Some mocked Birlas for letting their bahu run wild. Some criticised Akshara for being not a good bahu.

But at the time of the function, Akshara enter there as a surprise. She already informed Abhi so that he too can attend if he is free at that time. In red sequence saree she glowed like a star. The daughter of Kaira is borned to be a star ⭐.

Manjari: there is no need to put your work aside for this function, beta.  You are free to do anything you want. This maa will not hinder you with those sentiments and traditional norms.

 This maa will not hinder you with those sentiments and traditional norms

Akshu: I came here for you. Only for you. And maa I know, papa will scold you for my absence. Even the guests will mock you for not controlling me like they wanted. So it's okay. And I will not lose anything by spending some time here in this party. Instead of that I got an opportunity to spend time with you

Manjari: still beta. These doctor guests won't leave you alone

 These doctor guests won't leave you alone

Akshara: don't worry maa. I will handle them. You donno me . I know how to put these strangers in their limits.

Manjari brings Akshara to the centre and introduced her to all.

Guest 1: oh mahima and Manjari.. you guys did wrong. Yes your bahu is beautiful.... But she or her profession doesn't suit our Abhi . A doctor like Abhimanyu deserves a doctor partner. Atleast someone from medical field.

Neil: that's none of your business.

Manjari: yeah... We don't want others to question our bahu's qualification to be our bahu

Akshara:  who told you.
Who told you I don't belong to medical field.  Am not like you aunty. Am famous so you can search my educational background in online. Am a biomedical engineer. Yes I don't treat patients... But still I belong to this field. And aunty are you a doctor, nurse, or anything related to medical field.