Once Again before Limelight

Birlas and Goenkas arrived the set along with Abhira to attend the shooting. Host called Abhimanyu into the stage

Host: today we have a strange request to Dr Abhimanyu Birla. There comes a gang of your lady fans... They want shake hands with you. Talk to you and click a pic with you. Will you allow that.

Abhimanyu: but am not a celebrity. Is that needed. Akshu, can I ?.

Akshara have no other choice. Her husband successfully pushed the decision making power to her. She just nodded yes. Manish who sensed the fact that his pothi is jealous took the opportunity and came near her.

Fan 1: am a big fan of you sir. Cam I hug you.

Am okay with a side hug.

Host: ohh but why?

Abhimanyu: according to me hug is the symbol of love and gesture that show intimacy. I only love to hug my wife that way. Only she can hear the heart beat of mine ... Because it beats for her.

So he side hugged the fan. Then came the other one.

Fan 2: your smile is so alluring. Can you just smile at for a second

Abhi felt it silly without wasting time he smiles at her. It's evident that everyone skipped a beat seeing him smile like that

 It's evident that everyone skipped a beat seeing him smile like that

manish : isn't he blushing hard. Or I felt like that.

Akshu: he is turning red due to blushing. Ohhoo enjoying the company leaving me here alone.

Fan 3: Am already seeking forgiveness. My question may offend you, still. Curiosity can't be tamed so asking this... Will you marry someone else if something happened to ma'am... I mean if she di......

Before she completes, he interuppted

Abhimanyu: curiosity kills the cat.... Don't you hear that proverb. It's very famous. And the answer to your question is.... It won't ever happen. Nothing will happen to her if am alive and sound like this. I will protect her .... I don't care what it cost me. Your ma'am know about it already... So she won't put herself in any kind of danger.

The way they look at each other shows that they have their own secrets that no one else knew.
To change the mood next fan asked....

Fan 4: Do you remember how you proposed her...

Abhimanyu: vividly... I proposed her in a somersault position.

Host : really??? Then it's her turn to reciprocate it
The art team arranges the property very soon for you Akshu ma'am