Rumours spreading like a 🔥

Abhira completes one year of their marriage and togetherness. But the lack of public appearance and social media interactions, people starts to spread the rumours that they are no more together. The News of divorce overpower the newspaper 🗞️ columns.  Those fans who shipped Abhinav with Akshara felt it as the chance to make them a real deal.

In otherside

      Birlas except Abhira arrived at Goenkas for the engagement function of Kairav with Muskaan his college friend, first love or forever best friend. Singhanyias and Maheswaris were there for their little one's happiness.

Daadi:  who will light the lamp 🪔.we thought abhi and Akshu will do that for Kairav
Neil and Arohi are assigned to do tilak function.

We will do that.... Why you guys thought we will skip that one

Akshara and Abhi enter there matching the outfit arranged for  the function. She looks too gorgeous in red and white silk saree. He too managed to arrange an outfit just like the ditto of her's

Abhimanyu: saale sab, congratulations. Welcome to our board... Gang of married. Am happy that you finally decided to confess without wasting time. Muskaan jii... Welcome to our gang. Am so happy to have you in our gang.

Muskaan: Dr Abhimanyu is more sweet than I expect. Kairav already told me that there is a prototype of romance... So don't expect me to be perfect in romance  Till this moment he is not confident on himself in loving me. He is trying to be you and...

Papa... Heina bhabhi.. yes Papa is the best example one should follow while falling for a girl. He set the standard bar that high  and fortunately my hubby too. Abhimanyu is the best gift I ever got.

Suwarna: come here.
let's talk Later. Now it's the auspicious time for the arati

 Now it's the auspicious time for the arati

Abhira came forward. They light the lamp together and did the

arati of the idols and then the arati of the couple

arati of the idols and then the arati of the couple. After that they all spent time together in Goenka villa.

Hall