Off to Samode 💗💒

Night

Social Media

AksharaGoenka:  love is something that can bring the best out of

AksharaGoenka:  love is something that can bring the best out of.... Thank you Abhi for that kind of love to me 💓. The love that inspire me to work hard. Thank you for being the support system i was craving for....

Keerti Singhanyia: reminds me of someone I know....am glad our precious princess got her king 👑.

GayathriGoenka:  to the ansh of my sister.... You deserve best beta. Mausi love you to the moon and back. And happy to see someone who reminds me of your first hero and my first crush.

Rajashri Maheswari: eager to meet him in person. Countdown begins.

Anupama Kapadia:  this man just made a storm inside the telly world with his look and charm 🧿

NeilBirla:  bhabhi so happy for you and congratulations for the award.

ParthBirla: proud of you Akshara.

AksharaFans:  wow our girl was the highlight of this award show. Her man too stole so many heart

Aksharauniverse: gorgeous couple.

AbhiraFans:  this is how we manifest their Bonding 🖇️

AbhimanyuBirla:  proud of wife to be. Waiting eagerly to call you wifey... Lot's more recognition are waiting for you .. work hard like you always do.

ArohiBirla: our gorgeous girl

NakshSinghaniya:  proud of you baccha... We are glad that you got an understanding partner in this world of insecurities.

Kairav Goenka:  what a click... Send this pic to me later.

AksharaBoyFans: our queen is born to slay.

AbhiraFans: waiting for your grand day.

Next Day

They reached the venue by 10 am. The people from the hotel recieved them grandly. Even the media was waiting for them outside.