Shooting with Birlas

The day came. Both Birlas and Goenkas accompanied her to the set. It's her first shoot after the marriage. From friends to fan everyone is waiting for her comeback. She is a celebrity whose stylish statements are always on trend. People are eager to know how she present herself as a Mrs. How her first official appearance be like. Some thought she will come in traditional saree with a bunch of sindoor or in any outfit that resembles the traditional touch. But to their surprise she was in her ultra modern phase with even no sindoor and mangalsutra on her.

Host: welcome back . We missed you. And we are so happy to see your whole fam here for supporting you. How is the Josh after marriage? 😉

Akshara:  it's not same, but it's not different too

Akshara:  it's not same, but it's not different too. I need time to adjust to the new arrangement of room. I need to mingle with the new members I met. Slowly and steadily am trying to be Mrs Abhimanyu. And I already knew this journey will be a worthy one, that's why I enrolled in for it.

Host:  how is our dhamad ji. Did he surpass your expectations as a husband. Is he a perfect husband material.

Akshara: yes he is ! Perfect husband material

Akshara: yes he is ! Perfect husband material. Within a few days he proved that to me.  Am glad that like always my intuition worked out well. I got the best man.

Host: so you are going to resume your acting career with a series. How supportive is Abhimanyu to your profession.

Akshara:  a busy heart surgeon is sitting there listening to our chit chat with out any restlessness or hesitation. Isn't that enough to show that how much supportive is my man. He is the one who asked me to not take a immediate break from career after the marriage. He just want me to be like I used to be.

After that Akshu take a seat next to Abhimanyu. Host is not at all ready to leave the centre of attraction... That's our Abhira.

Host: acting alone with Abhinav. The person who got a chemistry with you ... Isn't that a daring a choice. Many people ship you guys for the bonding before camera. Are you comfortable with that Dr Abhimanyu...