Getting Ready..

Everyone gathers there to see the surprise Arohi and Neil arranged for their siblings. Abhira took the centre position and others are surrounding them. Neil brings a big portrait and slowly unveiled it before all..

Mumma...papaaaa

papaaaa

Yes. It's a portrait of Abhira and Kaira together. For the very first time, Birlas saw Kartik and Naira. Birlas are in astonishment

 Birlas are in astonishment

Manjari:  Neil...who are they? Are they...

Manish: that's Kartik and Naira, my son and bahu. The kaira. Parents of Akshu and Kairav....

Shefali: they are you parents. The famous kaira couple is your parents... I knew about them. They are so famous. They are so beautiful... Ohmgggg

Kartik is your father....

Harsh is still in a trance. Akshara nodded yes.

Parth: such a beautiful parents.

Suwarna:  yeah they are. They weren't much older. Fate take them away from us. They are the gorgeous parents of this sweet Lil kids.

Manjari: how beautiful they are. Am ... Am speechless. They are best.

Abhimanyu:  and one more surprise is on the way...the wedding lehanga for you is prepared using the idea once naira mumma shared to your keerti mausi.

Akshara: what... Really 🥺 Thank. You so much guys.

Betaaaa Sorry for being late...

There enters Maheswaris and Singhanyias including Natik. Akshara runs into their embrace. Goenkas introduced them to Birla.

Mahima: we donno that Maheswaris are the relatives of Goenka. We thought the maheshwari's they mentioned is someone else. That means

Rajashri:  Akshara is the pothi of Akshara Singhanyia. Daughter of NairaKarthikGoenka.

Like that the haldi ends on a good note. All her relatives and friends arrived for the grand day