Abhi Forgive Me...

Birla House.

Others are in hall, just then Manjari initiated a talk.

Manjari: Goenkas kept a Pooja for Arohi and Neil. So I request you guys to not to skip it like always.

Mahima: we won't. We can't be the enemy of Goenkas. As a business family we need to be in contact with the best. They are best in udaipur.

Neil: oh so you are attending it because you felt it's important for your business.. not because it's a Pooja kept for us...

Harsh: Arohi, actually we need the help of your sister to shoot something for our hospital advertisement. Can you convince her to do that for us.

Arohi: its hard but I will try.

Mahima: what so hard... Nothing. If she can leave the one she love, for you. Then this will be so easy for her to accomplish.

Arohi: ohh am sorry. I can't help you guys. I can't use our bond to be a tool for your business. You guys don't deserve such kind acts of her.

For the first time Arohi said no without any hesitation. She walks away without waiting for others reaction. A smile crept in the face of Abhi.

Neil: but the advertisement was important for the hospital in a good way too. Bhai can we just ask her once. She can really help us without much hardwork.

Manjari: I and abhi will seek her help. But we won't compel her like some others wished to.

Mahima: oh even you too starts taunting me..

Manjari: I was okay with everything but if the matter is related to my kids happiness then am not going to be silent.

That was a strong announcement from the side of Manjari for her two sons and one bahu.

Next Day

Abhimanyu and Manjari came there to ask Akshara whether she is okay to be a part of their advertisement. Akshara was listening to everything carefully while Abhimanyu is silent. After Manjari explained things,

Abhimanyu: it won't affect your personal or professional life. Even I don't want to involve you in our deals. But this is a good prospect for the health department and the patients. I as a doctor is ready to go any extent for their good quality treatment. This type of involvement of entertainment field will grab the immediate and enough attention. And I promise her safety during and after the shoot. Nothing will harm her there.

Manish: I don't want to... But the noble thought behind it is making me to consider. Still the decesion will be hers. If she don't want then....

Abhi: do you consider me as someone who will go against her will if she doesn't want then there is no room for compromise.