Chapter 8 - Class President, do your best Iida!

Talking: "Fine f*ck you no sympathy"
Though: "During my whole life I knew I deserved to be dead."
Action: *action*
Character Narrating: 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘣𝘳𝘰...
Reading/ Writing: "Sometime I think... and then i forgot."

-Continuing where we last stopped-
-3rd POV-

What better way to start your day at U.A with reporters of all things, huh?!
First off was Izuku.

Female Reporter: "Hey, you! How are All Might's classes?"
Izuku: "Um,excuse me, i have to go nurse's office!"

Next was Uraraka.

Female Reporter: "Will you tell us about what the Symbol of Peace is like as a teacher?"
Uraraka: "Wh-What he's like? Um... He's very muscular!"

And then Iida.

Female Reporter: "What do you think of All Might as a teacher?"
Iida: "He made me recognize anew that i attended an education institution that was the best of the best. Of course, his dignity and character go without saying, it's a unique opportunity to learn about being a top hero directly from one."

Bakugo was next, but he just ignored them.
Y/n was next.

Female Reporter: "About, All Might! How he is like a teacher?"
Y/n: "I honestly think he's alright at being a teacher, not the best one but not the wor-- HOLY SHIT GUYS, ITS ALL MIGHT!" He pointed to a direction.
Reporters: "Where?!"
Male Reporter: "Wait he's not there." They all look back to where he was, but needless to say, he already ran away.
Y/n: "Get wrecked!" He said at the distance as he ran away.

-Timeskip-
-Y/n POV-

Another ordinary and when i say ordinary i mean a completely unpredictable, day at the beloved hero school U.A.
Anyway, Aizawa was giving us classes.

Aizawa: "Good work on yesterday's combat training. I saw the videos and results. Bakugo, you're talented, so don't act like a kid."
Bakugo: "I know."
Aizawa: "And Midoriya. You settle it by breaking your arm again, huh? You can't keep saying you can't help it because you can't control your quirk. I don't like saying the same thing over and over. As long a you fix the control issue, there's a lot you'll be able to do." Izuku lifts his head. "Feel a sense of urgency, Midoriya."
Izuku: "Yes, sir!"
Aizawa: "Now let's get down to homeroom business. Sorry about the late notice, but today, you'll have..."

I could feel the negative aura from a few of my classmates.

Aizawa: "...decide on a class representative."

Oh, look a normal school event.
I could sense a breath of relief from the others, after the hell we went through days one and two.
But there was a tiny problem on that.

Kirishima: "I want to be class rep! Pick me!"
Kaminari: "Me too!"
Jiro: "I want to do it, too."
Aoyama: "It's a job made for m--
Mina: "I'll be the leader!"

This was the problem, EVERYONE wanted to be class representative.
I didn't want it, of course.
Like bro, i in this planet for 5 years as far as my knowledge go, how can i do such thing?
Iida: "Silence, please!" Everyone stops "It's a job with serious responsibility of leading others. It is not a job for just anyone who wants to do it. It is a calling that requires trust of those around you. If we want to use democracy to decide on a true leader, then we should hold an election to choose one."
Everyone: "Your hand is the highest!" The rest of the class besides me said.
Tsu: "We haven't know each other for that long, so how can we trust or anything?"
Kirishima: "If that's the case, and everyone votes for themselves..."
Iida: "Don't you think that is precisely why whoever receives multiple votes here can be truly considered the most suitable person? What do you think, Mr. Aizawa?"
Aizawa: "I don't care, as long as you decide before homeroom is over." He falls into the ground inside his sleep bag.
Iida: "Thank you very much!"