Intro & Characters

Cameryn May finally got her first England call-up for a series of friendlies against Spain, Germany and Australia. She had played for the England U21s at only 18 years old but has now been given the opportunity to move into the senior team. Whilst at her first camp, she meets the squad and they all help her warm up to the new team. Sadly, Cameryn's Bristol City contract has expired, so what will she do upon her return from camp, is there a new and better opportunity awaiting her?

NO SPECIFIC TIMELINE

STORY

Time: October/November of 2023

Location: England

CHARACTERS

CAMERYN MAY

Age: 19

Birthday: 20th November, 2003

Teams: England (National), Bristol City (Club)

Position: CM, RM

Siblings: Wyatt May (16), Jayden May (19), April May (23)

Parents: Lianna May, Luke May

Appearance: Brown hair with highlights, brown eyes and slightly tanned skin.

About: Cameryn May grew up in Bristol with her younger brother Wyatt, older sister April, and twin brother Jayden. Her mum was a single mother as Cameryn's father passed away when she was nine years old. Cameryn debuted for Bristol City at 17 years old and finally received her first call-up for the senior England squad.

LEAH WILLIAMSON

Age: 26

Birthday: 29th March, 1997

Teams: England (National), Arsenal (Club)

Position: CB

Siblings: Jacob Williamson (younger)

Parents: Amanda Williamson, David Williamson

Appearance: Blonde hair, blue eyes.