Beginning

Inder shah is a self made businessman he is a very sharp minded and successful businessman, possesses an astute mind that consistently propels his company to the zenith. His Midas touch turns every endeavor into gold, making him a formidable force in the business world. Still, his Achilles heel is that he is an orphan....

In the realm of commerce, Inder is an adept fraud detector, swiftly navigating the intricacies of the business landscape. However, that same wisdom does not allow them to understand the complexities of personal relationships.

His wife's name is Premlata Shah. She comes from a slightly upper middle class family. Due to Inder's circumstances, Premlata's parents did not want her to get married, but Premlata was determined to marry Inder. Being the only daughter in the house, she grew up with lots of pampering.

She was a little strict and straight forward but at the same time she was a kind lady but when it comes to her family she can be little mean.

Both of them met in college, fell in love and got married. In the initial few years, he was associated with poverty but still he established his business with great hard work and became successful in it. Now he lives in a big mansion with his wife.

He did not have any family of his own, so he considered his wife's family as his family. And he considered all his servants as his family.

Even after so many days of marriage, he was not blessed with a child, hence he gave a good education to the servent's children and also took care of them.

Premlata had a brother whose name was Manik Patel. And his wife's name is Jaya Patel.

They had twins, named Dheeraj and Nayantara (4). They also lived with them in the same house.

Manik is very greedy and perverted. He is already married but still always stares at women in a very dirty manner and always touches them with bad intentions.

All the maids were frustrated with him. Manik worked under Inder in business. Inder knew that he had embezzled a little money and gambling but he always forgave him.