Chapter 15

A few days pass like this, Milind and his friends are imprisoned in the lockup. And after a few days, milind is forbidden to even meet his family. As if his connection with the outside world has ended. No one knows what will happen to Milind and his friends and where their lives will take them......

Milind's parents were just recovering from one problem when another problem knocked at their door. They get a notice that Milind's garage is located in an illegal place, hence orders are given that it will be demolished as soon as possible.

The Chawl residents were just recovering from the grief of failing to save their children when they got another shock that their children's hard work was about to go in vain. They had no idea what was happening to them. Because troubles started falling on their head.

It was evening and the sun had set. And the dense black darkness was swallowing the light. And the entire city was lost in darkness.

And Here there was silence at Mishra ji's house. Sadness was visible on everyone's face. Shanti was silently shedding tears. Gazing out the window, her thoughts veiled in mystery. Don't know what she is thinking.... And here Mishra ji was consulting the rest of the people of the chawl as to what to do next?? Some people were asking Mishra Ji that, if Inder is such a powerful man then why is he not able to help till now, troubles are coming one after the other and till now no help has been received from his side.

Even Mishra ji could not understand why Saheb ji had not helped till now. How many times had he talked to Saheb ji about saving the children just once but he always avoided the conversation by saying that he was trying. 'If he is trying then why the hell I've not seen the results of your efforts'?? Now Mishra ji's patience was beginning to break. That is why he could not see the difference between right and wrong. He was blaming Inder for all these things, and saying,  that he was forgetting his loyalty towards him for so many years.

Then Kirti and Sukriti also agree with the others and say that rich people cannot see our poor peoples pain and suffering. If they had children in place of our children, they would have done everything within their power and saved their children. And here our children are facing everything.

All these things were poisoning Mishra ji's mind.

Mishra ji once again decided in his mind that he would talk to Saheb ji. He will talk to Saheb ji that he should talk to Ramnik Lal once, if Ramnik Lal wants to be punished then he should punish me for the children's mistake but leave the children alone. Somewhere they come to know that if both the parties sit together and reach a compromise then the charges against Milind can be reduced and if God wishes, he can even get out. Mishra ji makes up his mind that no matter what happens, Inder Saheb will have to save everyone's children from this trouble.

Mishra ji decides in his mind that he will go and talk to Inder Saheb today. And then he gets a call.........

Somewhere in an unknown place, a young boy was hiding in a bad condition. It seemed as if he was avoiding someone. His jeans and vest were torn, blood was visible on his body and there were marks of beating at many places. It seemed as if he had been Starved for a long time. The place where he was hiding was the construction site of a half-finished building.

To heal his wounds, he tied a piece of cloth lying on the ground around his arms. He had made up his mind that no matter what happened he would have to go "There''.

In a moment of tranquility, Panchi conversed with her father,  and with great joy tells her father about her activities in school and dance class. And Premlata was sitting next to both of them, and looking at both father and daughter with  great love.

After talking for some time, Premlata tells the panchi that it is late at night, go to sleep now, you have to wake up tomorrow morning and go to school. Despite not wanting, the panchi gets up from its father's lap and goes to sleep. Premlata goes with the Panchi.