Chapter 14

Inder Shah and the others arrive at the police station, Before heading to the police station, Inder makes a crucial call to the hospital, gathering all the necessary information about the condition of the injured.

The doctor reassured them, stating that fortunately, maybe the car wasn't speeding at a high velocity during the accident, which minimized the impact. Operating at a moderate speed, the collision resulted in minor injuries.

As a healthy adult, there's a high probability of Raman's survival, with a recovery period ranging from a few days to up to six weeks. Despite the grim situation, Inder finds solace in the fact that Milind's actions didn't result in anyone's loss of life. Though Milind was involved in wrongdoing, it was out of his intent to help someone in need. However, if the police  were to uncover these details, the consequences for Milind could be severe.

When they  arrive at the police station, where they notice that all of them had been turned away earlier. However, upon seeing Inder, the police officers are suddenly more accommodating. This change in demeanor sparks hope among everyone that perhaps Inder will be able to help them.

The police inspector sees Inder and asks him to sit. And would also ask the purpose of their coming here.

Inder says, “We believe that the child has committed a crime, but you should understand the other side of the incident. It is true that the boy got hurt because of Milind, but the boy had first caused trouble to an old couple. They entered his house, committed violence and tried to kill him, but after observing all the incidents, it becomes clear that whatever Milind did was to save someone's life.

Then a voice interrupts from behind and everyone starts looking towards that voice.

"Mujhe pata nahi tha Inder bhai ki aapne business chod ke vakili Giri karna shuru Kiya, bhavishya mein aapka man Business se uth jaaye to aap vakil ban sakte hai".

'I did not know that Inder Bhai, you have left the business and started the business of a lawyer. If you ever think of leaving business, you can start a lawyer's business.

When Ramnik Lal comes to the police station, some constables come and take his blessings and some arrange a chair for him. Everyone is serving him as if he is a VIP guest. His aura was screaming terror , and people feared him. Inder is taken aback by Ramnik's unexpected appearance, wondering why he's there. His presence exudes power, instilling fear in those around him.

Ramnik himself answers this question of Inder.

"Jis chhokre ki aap baat kar rahe ho ne vo chhokra mera beta hai, vo vahi chokra hai jisko aapke bete ne kutte ki tarah bhaga bhaga kar mara hai aur vah vahi chhokra hai jo Aaj aspataal mein dakhil hua hai"

“The boy you guys are talking about is my son, the same boy whom your son chased away like a dog and beat him, the same boy is admitted in the hospital".

Hearing this, the ground slips from under everyone's feet. Inder and even the people of Chawl had no idea." That's why no one is able to meet those boys since yesterday.

Gathering his composure, Inder tells Ramnik that it is Milind who admitted your son to the hospital at the right time. Ramnik scoffs, 'matlab aap khud hi maro aur bad mein maraham Patti bhi khud hi karo'  yah to vahi baat hui na 'chit Bhi meri aur pat Bhi meri' Bhai. ye kaha ka nyay hai???

Oh... so what you are saying is that first you beat people yourself and then do the dressing yourself" , "claiming to be right in both sides of an argument", brother, where is the justice in this? The person who carries the law in his pocket was the same person who was talking about justice. this is the irony