Chapter 13

By the time Milind reached Hasan uncle's house, the weather had changed a lot. And the wind was blowing strongly, but without worrying about it, he drives hard and reaches Hasan uncle's house.

After going there, he gets stunned after seeing the scene there. He sees that Aunt Delafruz's head is badly hurt and she is also bleeding. And, some random boy was beating Hasan uncle and some boys were sitting and laughing.

Milind's anger reaches its limit after seeing this scene. He quickly gets down from the bike and angrily goes towards the boy, grabs his collar and throws him aside and pushes him away from Hasan uncle and starts checking the uncle to see if he is seriously injured. By then Aunty Delafrose also came there.

Seeing all this, Raman wonders who has guts come to stop him. Raman's rest friends come and lift Raman from the ground.

Raman :- 'are mujhe chodo aur us harami ko pakdo, usaki mujh par haath uthaane ki himmat kaise huyi.
Hey, leave me and catch that bastard, how dare he lay a hand on me.

On hearing this, Raman's goons friends attack Milind. By then Milind's other friends Avinash, Ali, and Rajeev also arrive. Seeing Milind alone dealing with so many boys, everyone goes to Milind and starts beating those boys.

Seeing so much fighting, there is a lot of commotion there. Then aunty woke up and started examining Hasan. By then Hasan uncle had lost his senses. Aunty Delafrose tries to bring him to his senses.

Raman also goes there and starts fighting with Milind. And he says to him, why can't you mind your own business ? Child, go and do your work.

kyon kisi ke phate mein taang ada raha hai bachhe jaakar apana kaam kar.

MILIND :- You understand that this is my work, I have taken up the task of curing someone like you. How dare you raise your hand on Hasan uncle. You will definitely be punished for this.

MILIND :- 'tu samajh le yahi kaam hai mera, tere jaise ko theek karane ka beeda utha rakha hai maine. Teri himmat kaise huyi hasan uncle par haath uthaane ki. tujhe iski saza to jaroor milegi.

Saying this Milind gives a strong punch to Raman. Raman falls down after being punched.

Then Avinash says. "If you do such despicable acts, you will be beaten like this".

aisi giri huyi harakaten karega to aise hi maar khaega.

By now Raman had suffered a lot of beatings and was seeing his friends also being beaten.

Raman realizes that he will not be able to stand in front of Milind And thought 'if I don't get the car today then how can I show my face to Baap ji? He slowly goes to Hasan uncle and takes out his knife and places it on Hasan uncle's neck and calls out to Milind. Milind stops beating and looks at Raman and he sees that makes his blood boils.

"I very kindly convinced the old man to hand over the car to me. But this old man did not agree. Now let me tell you the consequences of messing with me.
You don't know who my father is, I'll tell you right now. If I haven't made your life living hell then my name is also not Raman Baghela.

'iss buddhe ko bade pyaar se samajhaaya tha ki gaadi mere havaale kar de. lekin ye nahi maana. Ab main batata hun mujhse ulajhne ka natija kya hai' Tu jaanta nahin mera baap kaun hai tujhe Bhi agar Teri jindagi narak nahin bana di na Maine to Mera naam bhi Raman baghela nhi.

Seeing Raman's madness, Aunt Delafruez gets scared that Raman might do something to Hassan. She goes to Milind and says do something.

Milind tells Raman to "put down the knife peacefully." Hasan uncle was already half dead, he was not even able to stand properly. Milind feels very bad for Hasan uncle.