Chapter 7

MILIND'S LOOK :- ❤️‍🔥🥵😘💯🔥

AAYESHA'S LOOK :- 💜😍🥰

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

At the event

Outside Inder's bungalow, the garden was transformed into a magical wonderland for Panchi's birthday celebration. Every corner sparkled with twinkling lights, casting a warm glow. Colorful balloons danced in the breeze, adding a playful touch to the enchanting ambiance. Fragrant flowers adorned every surface, their vibrant hues adding a splash of natural beauty to the scene.Tables and chairs were arranged around the garden.

In the center of the garden stood a small stage, decked out in shimmering drapes and adorned with delicate floral arrangements.

As evening descended, the air buzzed with anticipation, and guests arrived, adorned in their finest attire.

Amidst the lively ambiance, Milind stood tall in a black T-shirt, black pant ,his rolled-up sleeves revealing his toned biceps, exuding confidence and charm. By his side, Ayesha radiated elegance in a long, red anarkali ordoned with delicate flower prints, her beauty captivating all who beheld her.

As Inder welcomed them with warm hugs, his heart swelled with joy at their presence.

After the harrowing incident that had become a knot in younger ones heart. After that incident nobody comes to their house. Inder's heart swelled with gratitude for the return of normalcy. Encouraging the younger ones to revel in the festivities, he excused himself to welcome another guest, ensuring everyone felt welcomed and valued.

They decided to go to the seculated place they didn't want excessive attention.
But Neev's gaze fell upon Milind and his friends, anger flared within him at their unexpected presence. Confusion mingled with frustration as he wondered how they came inside the house.

His friends, drawn by Neev's sudden anger, joined him, their expressions mirroring his indignation as they too beheld the sight before them.

With an air of confidence and authority, Milind claimed a chair, settling into it with the poise of a king upon his throne. Leaning back comfortably, he crossed one leg over the other, exuding an aura of self-assurance and command. As he called one of the servers asked him for a drink, then he took a drink and sipped it while smirking. And then he winks at his friends and asks doing the same.