Chapter 9

PANCHI :- 8 YEAR

MILIND :- 19 YEAR

AAYESHA :- 17 YEAR

NEEV :- 15 YEAR

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

As time flew by, three years had passed, and within those three years, everyone's lives had undergone significant changes.

Even at her tender age, Panchi had experienced her first heartbreak, which left her shattered.

Well, we can say heartbreak because he was Panchi's best friend, crime partner, confidant, was leaving her. From childhood till today, he was the only one who was always with her. And she was very sad that he was leaving her.

Upon learning that Neev would be sent to Mussoorie for better education, Panchi was devastated.

The day Panchi found out about this decision, she cried uncontrollably. She pleaded with Neev not to leave, her tears staining her cheeks as she hiccuped and sobbed inconsolably. Neev held her hand tightly, reassuring her not to cry.

Panchi's eyes were swollen and red from crying; she was a complete mess. But despite her distress, she couldn't bear the thought of Neev being away from her.

On the day of his departure, Neev was lovingly explaining to the panchi not to cry, live well and study well, he would return as soon as possible after completing his studies.

As Neev bid farewell from the car, Panchi watched silently, her heart heavy with sadness.

Days passed, and Panchi found herself still feeling the ache of Neev's absence. Sensing her melancholy, Inder gently advised her to make new friends, encouraging some new activities.

In an effort to lift Panchi's spirits and keep her mind engaged, Premlata decided to enroll her in classical dance classes. Premlata is a trained Kathak dancer and has also performed her dance during her college days. Panchi, intrigued by the idea, eagerly agreed to join the dance classes.

Panchi found solace and joy, her heart gradually healing from the pain of Neev's absence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Milind had opened his own small garage. That day everyone was so happy. He and his friends Ali, Avinash, and Rajeev used to work with him in the garage. They promised their parents that they would not neglect their studies. It was a very good 3 years for Milind.

He decided he will complete his studies as soon as possible and work full time in his own garage. He has dreamed of opening a big garage of his own. And will open many garages one after the other.

One day they are working in a garage. Milind repaired one car while he was wearing only sando and ripped jeans and had tied his hair with a rubber band. His muscles were emerging while working. He was looking very handsome and manly. The girls were watching him coming and going. Or rather, she used to pass this way just to see him.

Seeing this, Avinash, who is exercising, gets irritated and says, 'yaar yeh Dole Shole banane se kya fayda, agar milind hamare sath hoga to koi ghanta hamen dekhega, sari ladkiyan to Bus use hi dekhne aati hai'
' Dude what is the use of building body? When Milind is with us, who the fuck going to saw us. All the girls come just to see him'.

So Milind says, 'kaam karne aate ho yaa ladkiyon ko apni body dikhane, doston hamen Chachi Ko batana padega ki unka ladka to hath se gaya'
'do you come here to work or to show your body to girls. Guys, we should tell Aunty that her son is going out of her hand.