Chapter 6

There is some tension at Milind's house even today. Mishra ji was scolding Milind on something.

Milind's mother Shanti was asking Mishra ji to remain calm. And both of Milind's sisters were standing near Milind. This was an everyday thing.

'Main tang aa Gaya Hun isase, pata nahin yah kab sudhrega ye, 16 sal ka ho chuka hai kab ise akal aaegi pata nahin'. 'I am fed up with this, I don't know when he will improve. He is 16 years old but I don't know when he will be sensible'.

Even today Milind had returned after fighting with someone. Mishra ji was continuously scolding Milind. Milind's elder sister Sukriti whispered in Milind's ear, 'ab dekhna Baba kahenge agar tujhe kuchh banna hai to mere sahab ji jaisa ban'.

'Now see, Baba will say that if you want to become something, then become like my Sahab ji'. And then at the end Mishra ji says, 'please become like My Sahab ji'.

When Mishra ji says this, both his daughters start laughing. Seeing them laughing, Mishra ji goes out of the house doing facepalms himself.

As soon as he goes out of the house, Milind's friends come into the house and Shanti pinch the ears of both her daughters and scolds them. Ayesha sits near Milind and tells him not to feel bad about what uncle said, 'Milind vah tujhse pyar karte Hain, tu unka iklauta beta hai vah teri chinta karte hain isliye tujhe dantate Hain'.

'Milind, he loves you a lot, he is his only son, he is worried about you, that is why he scolds you'.

Seeing Ayesha explaining to Milind, Shanti tells Ayesha that you only explain to him, he will not listen to anyone else.. I am tired of explaining to him but he does not listen to me, maybe he will listen to you.

Milind does not say anything on this matter and looks at his mother and asks her, what kind of obsession does this Baba have for his 'Sahab ji' that he compares me with his Sahab ji every time? And why should I be like him? If I want to become something, I will become it on my own and will not remain someone's shadow.

Shanti looks at her son with great love and comes to him and tells him, 'haan mera beta duniya ka sabase bada aadami banega ek din'. 'Yes, my son will become the greatest man in the world one day'.

RAJEEV:- 'Bhai jis din tu bada aadami Banega Na use din Apne Gareeb doston Ko mat bhulna'

Friend, when you become a very rich man then don't forget your poor friends'.

AVINASH :- 'Future ka to pata nahin lekin aaj tere bhai ke paas bahut paisa hai. Aaj tumhaara bhai tumhen kaankariya taalaab par ghumaane lekar jayega'.
'Don't know about the future but today your brother has a lot of money. Today your brother will take you for a walk to Kankaria Pond'. Everyone gets excited after hearing going to Kankaria talab.

SHANTI :- koi kahi nahin jayega.

On hearing this, all the children start looking towards Shanti.

SHANTI :- 'kya pata nhi aaj Gudiya ka paanchva janmadin hai aur Sahab ji ne ham sabhi ko bulaaya hai. Aur aaj shaam ko hum sab unke Ghar Gudiya ke janmadin manane jaane vaale hain, aur Maine suna hai gudiya bahut sundar ho gai ine panch salon mein main to use dekhne ke liye betab Hui ja rahi hun, isaliye ham sab sham ko gudiya ke janmdin per jaenge aur Tum sab hamare saath aaoge.

Don't you know, today is Gudiya's fifth birthday. Sahab ji has invited all of us to come on her birthday and we all are going to go there in the evening to celebrate Gudiya's birthday, and I heard that gudiya has become a very beautiful child in these 5 years, I'm so excited to see her. That's why in the evening you are all going to gudiya's birthday party and you all kids come with us.

KIRTI :- Par hamen vahan nahin Jana hamen kankriya talab jana hai. Aapko jana hai to aap jao ham to kankariya talab hi jaenge kyon aayesha?

But we don't want to go there, we have to go to Kankaria Talaab. If you want to go then you go, we will only go to Kankaria pond, What say Ayesha?

SHANTI :- koi kahi nahin jaayega'. Maine ek baar keh diya.

No one is going there. I already told you once. Saying this Shanti leaves from there.

RAJEEV :- Yaar Mera bhi man nahin kar raha jaane ka mere ghar mein bhi bus birthday ki baat ho rahi hai.

Man, I don't feel like going, there is only talk of birthday in my house too.

ALI :- ab Bulaya hai to jana padega nahin to unhen Bura lag jaega.

Now that they have called us, so we will have to go otherwise they will feel bad.

AVINASH :- tujhe badi unki chinta hone lagi aur un Amir jadon ko kya hi fark padane wala hai ki hum vahan aaenge ya nahin aaenge. Kisi ka jaane ka man nahin ho raha, to ham vahan nahin jaenge isase achcha hai ki ham log kankariya talab hi chale jaaye, aur vahan jakar hum acche se khaenge aur khoob ghumenge'. Kya kahta hai Milind??

You are very worried about them and how will it matter to those rich people whether we come there or not. no one feels like going to the party, then we will not go to the party, it would be better for us to go to Kankaria Taalab, and we will eat Street food and roam around a lot. What say Milind??

Everyone was invited to her 5th birthday and the adults had already forgotten about the incident when they came to see the panchi for the first time.

But not the children.......

Earlier there was always a rift between the children of the rich kids and the poor kids. Whenever they meet there only has banter between them. Neev and his friends always make fun of this children's clothes, their language their manners etc, Now they don't want to go there and those hypocrites make fun of them.

Better than this they wanted to go and visit "Kankaria Talaab" And eat some street food. They refused to go with Their parents.

Avinash excitedly asked milind to come to Kankariya Talaab. He knew Millind willingly come with them and enjoy the street food in Kankaria talab. But surprisingly only milind agrees to go there.

Milind tells his friends why we should be afraid of. we are not kids anymore who are afraid of them. Whoever crosses with them that person will suffer he says while smirked.