Chapter 8

As Panchi embarks on her new journey to school from this year, her father accompanies her on the morning commute.
Their car ride becomes a lively journey filled with her chatter and laughter. Along the way, they are occasionally joined by Milind.

Panchi's eyes light up with delight whenever Milind accompanies them, eagerly peppering him with questions and playful teasing. She used to ask him a lot of questions, kept pulling his long hair, and said that he should also braid it like me, how long your hair is.

One day all Inder and Panchi were going their way. Today Milind is also present in the car going together in a car. Panchi's lively chatter fills the air,  While Inder is working on office files, his attention is divided between his tasks and Panchi's interactions with Milind. He observes Panchi pestering Milind with her questions, and he gently advises her not to trouble him. Milind reassures him that he isn't bothered by it, prompting a smile from Inder before he returns to his work.

Suddenly, it occurs to Inder that he has some tasks to attend to on the way. He tells Alok that they should disembark and take care of the matter before continuing their journey.

As Inder and Alok step out of the car for some urgent work, they entrust Milind with the care of Panchi,

As Panchi continues to chatter away, Milind listens intently, hanging onto her every word with genuine interest , as if she is saying something important.

Authors note 🤓:- (If milind had paid so much attention to Alok's words, 🙄🙄 Alok would have been so happy.. jokes a part)

However, his attention is abruptly drawn to a group of street boys, who are leering at Panchi with malicious intent , their lewd stares and suggestive whispers. His blood boils with rage at the thought of anyone speaking ill of her.

Milind knew very well the extent to which dirty talk happens among boys. He cannot tolerate that anyone talks bad about Panchi. He takes out the book and gives it to Panchi and asks her to read to distract her.

Without hesitation,  gets out of the car angrily and takes long strides towards those boys. When Milind reached those boys, he saw that in total there were four-five boys standing, out of which one or two boys were elder to Milind and the rest were of Milind's age. He asks those boys what they were talking about that girl.

So out of those boys one boy comes forward who was a little older than Milind, who was looking a little scary. It's not that he looked scary, but his eyes were different as if he could see into anyone's soul.

That boy had seen him getting down from the car. He thinks that he too is a spoil rich brat, what harm can he do to them?

He shamelessly told him, "We were saying to ourselves how much fun it would be to hold the baby girl, how soft she would feel. "And we want....Before he could say anything further, Milind starts hitting him.

Milind started beating them like dogs. Milind alone is beating everyone badly, after some time Inder and Alok also come. Seeing him fighting, they separate him from those boys.

Alok slaps Milind without listening. Then Inder asks him what happened, why they were fighting. Just then the police also come and take everyone away in the jeep and also some witnesses. Alok tells him he will handle everything there is no need to come with panchi to the police station but inder declined and everyone goes to the police station.

Everyone gathered in the station. The police recognise inder as he is a famous businessman. And they asked milind why he started fighting out of nowhere.

First milind doesn't talk in this matter then alok says, 'yah ladka mere hath se nikalta jaa Raha hai , ise jail mein hi band kar dijiye. Main pareshan ho gaya ho iske jungali bartaav se.

"he is getting out of my hands , keeps him in the lock-up I'm fredup with all his barbaric nature.

Inder tells him to keep calm and go back to the panchi she is alone in the car. Later he asks to milind exactly what happens if he does not tell anything how they will know the truth. If the boys have done something wrong then tell the police, this will help the police to punish them.

Then Milind tells them the whole truth that they were talking dirty about Panchi. There were some witnesses present there who also said that these boys harass the girls all day long, tease them, it is good that this boy taught them a lesson.

Inder also gets angry after hearing this. Any father would definitely get angry after hearing this. He tells the police that whatever Milind did was right. Inder tells the police not to register a case. If any penalty has to be paid, he will pay it. After everything is settled, they come near the car.

Inder hugs Milind and tells him that whatever he did was right. If I had been in his place, I would have done the same. But Alok says that it is not good to get so angry. Someday because of this anger he may have to spend the rest of his life behind bars.

So Inder says that God forbid this happens. While I am here, I will take care of everything, I will not let his life get ruined.

Little did they know, whether knowingly or unknowingly, that their words would soon become a chilling reality in the future. And as fate unfolds its mysterious path, no one can predict who will ultimately bear the consequences of their actions, nor the price they will have to pay.

The wheels of destiny turn relentlessly, weaving a tapestry of events where the seeds of their words will sprout into unforeseen consequences, leaving all involved to reckon with the aftermath.