Chapter 5

After 5 Years.......

Panchi : - 5 years old

Milind :- 16 years old

Aayesha :- 14 years old

Neev :- 12 years old

•••••••••••••••••••

Time passes.... Here gradually all the children have grown up. It is clear in the children's mind the how these rich people look down on them. His childhood mind starts becoming rebellious from the very beginning.

Whenever they see boys and girls from other rich families getting down from their luxurious cars at inder's house they hate it.

They believes that rich people only pretend that they care about the poor. But the truth is that they consider us very inferior. Children feel that we too have the potential, we can become like them and will prove ourselves to be like them.

Like these rich boys and girls, we will not get work because of the nepotism system, they will work hard and grab all the opportunities.

Milind has just turned sixteen. Due to working at a young age, bears the marks of hard work etched into his physique.
Though his skin carries a hint of sun-kissed darkness, it only adds to the rugged charm that accompanies his resilience.
Grease-stained hands serve as a reminder of his passion, a symbol of his unwavering dedication to the world of automobiles. There isn't a car challenge Milind can't conquer, his expertise extending beyond textbooks to the intricate mechanisms that drive his fascination.

As Milind's stature grows, so does the admiration of many girls in school, captivated by his rugged good looks and strong physique. Among them, Ayesha, finds herself drawn to him with each passing day. 

With increasing age, her affection for Milind has increased even more. She always takes care of Milind. Milind has anger problems. And as he grew older, he became more and more angry.

He could not tolerate any kind of injustice around him and if he felt something was wrong or someone did something wrong, he would always help people. Mishra ji did not like this thing,  Mishra ji always used to say to Milind, 'tum logon ke jhanjhat mein kyon padate ho??, bas apane kaam se kaam rakho, tumhen logon ki jhamele se kya lena-dena??, Ab tumhaare umar padhane ki hai to bas apani padhai par dhyaan do.
Agar tum aise hi logon se ladate rahoge to ek din jail jaoge. tumhara baap koi bada aadmi nahin hain jo thaane mein paise phenk kar tumhen chhuda saken. Jeevan mein kuchh haasil karana hai to mere Saaheb ji jaisa bano'.

why do you get into people's trouble, just mind your own business, what do you have to do with people's trouble, if you are of the age to study, then just concentrate on your studies. If you keep fighting with people like this, you will go to jail one day. Your father is not a big man who can get you out by throwing money in the police station. If you want to achieve something in life then become like my Saheb ji.  Mishra ji always scolded Milind for this matter.

Due to this there was always a rift between them. And whenever there was such a fight between father and son and Milind got angry and went out of the house, Ayesha was the only one who convinced him and brought him back. He always obeyed Ayesha. Whenever Milind refused to eat, Ayesha would bring him food. Such was the friendship between them and Ayesha was very proud of this friendship. 

There is another thing that Ayesha is proud of and that is her beauty. Ayesha is becoming more beautiful as she grows older. She knows that when boys pass by they look at her. Now Milind's hands are not only dirty with the grease of the cars but also with someone's blood. He was always fighting with someone or the other. Milind beats up any boy who looks at Ayesha with dirty eyes. And she loved getting this kind of reaction.

•••••••••••••••••••

Within some time Panchi turned 5 years old. She becomes very naughty due to everyone's pampering. she brought joy and laughter wherever she went, her infectious energy lighting up every corner of their home.

Panchi becomes the lifeline of her parents. Neev and her friendship grows a lot, a special bond flourished between Panchi and Neev, their friendship deepening with each passing day. United by their parents' friendship, they found solace and companionship in each other's company.

Neev's parents are family friends of Inder's family, Neev always comes to this house to play with the Panchi.

Whenever Panchi and Neev play, their parents always say that whenever they grow up, they will get them married. Neev was always happy to hear about marriage with a Panchi.

Panchi is still young , she had no knowledge about this. She just loves playing in the garden behind the house, running after butterflies, talking sweetly and teasing everyone, asking nonsense questions and laughing a heart out.

The Panchi had never gone out of the house for so many years. She mostly stayed at home and everything she needed was arranged at home itself. A big garden was made behind the house for her to play. On Premlata's insistence, only family members used to meet her.

Now that she is 5 years old, Inder explains to Premlata that we should not take away her childhood from the Panchi, otherwise how will she mix with outsiders? We can't keep her confined at home forever, right?

Now is the right time to bring it before the people. We will throw a big party on the occasion of her birthday. Everyone will be able to meet her and she will be able to meet everyone, and everyone will also give her their blessings. Premlata is also admitted for this.