Chapter 2

Inder Shah, a renowned businessman who built his business on his own and who never shied away from taking new risks, was roaming here and there in the corridor of the hospital today.

His hands and legs were trembling due to nervousness, and his shirt was drenched with sweat.

Just praying to God that everything will be alright..

He had never felt so nervous in his life as he was feeling today. And this nervousness was not due to any bad omen but due to immense happiness.

His wife Premlata was about to give birth to his child. It did not matter to him whether he had a son or a daughter, whatever he was going to consider as a gift from God.

Today, after so many years, a child's laughter was heard in his house.

Premlata had 'Anemia' from her younger age. Anemia, a condition with a deficiency in red blood cells or hemoglobin. It can significantly impact female fertility and cause irregular periods, ovulation problems and other reproductive health issues.

They spend months or even years trying to conceive. Unfortunately, they never succeed.
Inder even given upon having a kid.

But In recent years modern medical guidance, With the right knowledge and tools, Premlata takes control of her health and increases chances of achieving fertility goals.

But still there were chances of Miscarriage.

Furthermore, anemia can increase the risk of miscarriage. That's why inder is becoming anxious.

He was just praying to God that everything goes well. And may his wife and child be safe.

Pranay comes to him and consoles him by placing his hand on her shoulder.

"oye thand rakh yaar.. kahin bhabhi Ji ko chhodkar tujhe hi aspataal mein Bharti karna padega"

(Hey, just calm down my friend...how much tension will you take?? If you take so much tension then you yourself will have to be admitted to the hospital.)

'Han jija ji shant Ho jaaiye , Bhagwan per Bharosa rakhe sab kuchh theek ho jaega'.

('Yes brother-in-law, calm down, keep faith in God, everything will be fine.')

And finally they heard a loud scream and Inder heart sank. After scream they heard sound of crying. That was voice of baby.
Tears spill from inder's eyes.

Then they saw the red bulb outside of the operation room being switched off.

Finally screams stops and after some time the doctor came out with baby wrapped in Pink soft cloth.

Congratulations it's a girl.... Inder walked over to the doctor and took the baby in his arms and looked at the baby's face.

His eyes soften looking at his baby face. She was sleeping soundly. Due to crying her face was a bit red.

he was so happy coz never in million years he thought of becoming a father. He actually lost his hope. But God is great....

He never felt so much happiness, he stood there speechless. Pranay and Ashok also come there and Seeing the girl they says 'She is very beautiful.'

'Bilkul meri jiji ke Jaisi' (Just like my sister) Ashok says, Inder looks at her with raised eyebrows and smiles.

Pranay calls Alok to him, takes out some money from his pocket and gives it to him and asks him to distribute it among the poor people. Alok is about to leave from there and Pranay stops him and says otherwise do one thing, buy some sweets with this money and take it to your home and distribute it in the chawl.

Inder did not like that someone tried to humiliate him in this way. He treated all the servants like his family. And Alok was his most loyal. Since Alok was older in age, he considered Alok like his elder brother.

Before Inder can say anything to Pranay, Ashok interrupts him and says, 'Jija ji aap Jiji ke paas chale jaeye'. (brother-in-law, go to my sister)

Alok also smiles and says to Inder, 'Sahab ji aap andar chale jaaiye bacchi ko apni man se dur rakhna acchi baat nahin' (Sir, please go inside, it is not good to keep the child away from her mother).

Alok knows that Pranay and Ashok do not like people like us, they look down on small people. Alok has got used to it and it doesn't matter to him. Alok leaves from there.

Inder went inside the room and saw his wife looking at him with smile, he smiles back , his love clear in his eyes for her and now she can sees love for his daughter also. He goes near her and kisses his wife's forehead.

Inder got tears in his eyes and looking at the baby. He carries the baby and tells Premlata that before his daughter's birth, he had planned to do this and that and now he has no idea what to do. He tells premlata that he has received 'Sukoon' and that he has nothing more against life.

But Premlata says she has as when they got married, he told her that he had a reason for living and when they started their business he said, this is a new beginning for their life, when they achieve everything then he said, life got a new raha but now for the first time, he said he has received 'Sukoon'.

Inder asks "are you jealous of my daughter" and Premlata replies "nai apni beti par naaz ho raha hai".( She is proud of her daughter )

'She is very beautiful' Premlata says looking at their precious daughter.
'just like you' Inder Chuckled.