Chapter 12

Today Jaya and her two children were standing outside the mansion with their small suitcase. Premlata and Panchhi were also standing with him.

Apart from being brother and sister, Panchi was also a good friend of Dheeraj and Nayantara. Dheeraj was caressing the panchi's head lovingly and saying, 'Panchi hum nana nani ke Ghar se jaldi wapas aaenge tab tak tum apna khyal rakhna'
'Panchi, we will soon return from our grandparents' house, till then you take care of yourself.'

Nayantara gently wipes Panchi's tears with her handkerchief and tells the panchi not to cry, if you cry your eyes will start hurting. And she tells the panchi that when they come back, they will play a lot, and they will also bring a lot of toys and sweets.

The panchi's eyes sparkle as soon as it hears about sweets. But after moments of happiness, the Panchi again becomes sad and asks, jaise Neev chala Gaya vaise hi tum log bhi jaaoge hamesha ke liye'?? 'Just like Neev is gone, you too will not be gone forever'???

After Neev's departure, if anyone goes anywhere, the Panchi feels very bad.

We're not going forever silly, just for a few days. My Nana - nani were missing us a lot and even nani crying on the phone, so mother could not control herself, so we are going today.

Premlata paused momentarily before a hint of warmth appeared in her eyes. Although they are not the same age, they were blood siblings and had a special place in each other's hearts. Premlata and Ashok are brother and sister and have been supporting each other since childhood. When Premlata's mother and father objected to Premlata's marriage with Inder, Ashok was the only one who supported Premlata. And when both their parents had passed away, it was Premlata who suggested that he should join them along with his wife. Because after her parents, she was the only one who could take care of Ashok.

Seeing these children, she also thinks that like them, these three children should also maintain their love for each other and grow up with each other.

When she was pregnant with Panchi, she hoped that her upcoming baby, Nayantara and Dheeraj could rely on and support each other. And now, it seemed like that wish had come true.
Hearing the loving words of the children,

After listening to the children, Premlata looks at Jaya who was lost in her own thoughts.

Premlata observed Jaya, who seemed lost in her own thoughts. Today, Jaya's behavior seemed peculiar; she had suddenly prepared to leave and appeared somewhat anxious.

The sudden announcement of Jaya's visit to her parents' house caught Premlata off guard. Just the day before, there had been no mention of such plans, yet now Jaya was hastily preparing to depart. Premlata couldn't help but find the situation peculiar, but she pushed aside her concerns, choosing not to dwell on them.

Today don't know why Jaya was behaving strangely, firstly she suddenly got ready to go and was also looking a little worried. She looked as if she was confused.

Premlata feels that she is troubled due to Ashok's absence. Premlata reassured Jaya that she would confront Ashok sternly and she will scold him so much that he should not stay out of the house like this for long. And she also tells Jaya to stay comfortably in her parents' house and not worry about Ashok.

Deep down premlata knows Jaya is a normal housewife. She doesn't know much about the outside world apart from her home and family. She blindly believes in what her husband says. Premlata knows that no matter how many mistakes Ashok makes, Jaya will eventually forgive him. Premlata tells Jaya not to worry about Ashok and tells Jaya to definitely say my 'Pranam' to Chacha-Chachi and ask them to come here any time. Also ask them to take care of their health. You suddenly decided to go, I couldn't buy anything for them, if you had told me earlier I could have sent you some sweets.