1• First Interaction

1300+ words !

Hello ! Hello ! Hello ! Cuties ..
I hope you all are doing well ♥️. This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Note : English is not my only language, so please don't take it personal and enjoy the book. Please don't spoil the book in between, it takes a lot of effort to write it.

_________________________________________________

It is raining on the streets of Mumbai, And then some 15 to 20 cars came and stopped at Taj Palace, the biggest hotel in Mumbai.

Some 7 to 8 men and 30 to 35 bodyguards came out of the car and everyone's attention was on the first car from which a tall man came out, he was in black suit and wore a Rolex watch .

A perfect body, dark brown eyes , brown complexion and a small mole near his lips that any girl can fall in love with just by seeing him and with a completely different aura when he comes out .

And ll the bodyguards who had guns in their hands would come and stand around him.

Then a man with his 4 bodyguards came out to receive him and said , " Welcome sir ! We're grateful that you yourself came today " .

Then the man slightly smiled and said ," Thankyou ! Mr. Kapoor " , come let's go inside and then they all came forward the gate of the hotel.

Half of the bodyguards stand around the hotel and some bodyguards go inside with the man.

Everyone is passing by that hotel when suddenly a girl comes running from the front and collides with that man.

Seeing all this, Mr. Kapoor comes and shouts angrily at the girl, "Are you blind? , can't you see? Where is your brain? "

And then she gets up from the ground and starts cleaning her hands.
Fair complexion, blue eyes, rose-pink lips, wavy hair, a small but deep mole on the neck, but an angry nose .

Mr Kapoor said, "sorry sir!"

The girl says, "I am not blind, your sir is blind, he himself is so big, can he not see the person coming from in front? "

Who is she who has the courage to say all this in front of that man?

Mr. Kapoor just opens his mouth to say something, then this man stops him midway and says, "Let it go, otherwise we'll be late for the meeting, let's go from here."

Mr. Kapoor angrily asks the girl to leave and the girl looks at him angrily.

She says, 'Being so rich, you could not know how to talk to a girl?

This boss of yours didn't even say sorry to me and you are rudely asking me to leave? How shameless you are!

The man is looking at the girl angrily and signals his bodyguards.
But then another girl, who was watching all this from the distance, suddenly appears and grabs the first girl.

She apologizes to both the men and quietly whispers into the ear of the first girl, "What are you doing Aashvi? Have you gone mad? , let's go out of here ! "

And she takes her and leaves from there, the man starts looking at her angrily and everyone leaves from there.

As soon as all the people reach the hall, the rest of the people sitting there stand up and start greeting their boss.

All sit on the chairs around the big table.

And the man who is everyone's boss goes and sits on the chair in front.

Just then a man gets up and says, "Welcome Mr. Avik Bansal."

Yes , "Avik Bansal", for the world he is one of India's most famous and renowned businessmen but for the underworld he is the king who rules the underworld.

No person can stand in front of Avik Bansal nor can he have enmity with him, no one can raise his head in front of him.

Not only the entire world but even the biggest don of the underworld cannot open his mouth in front of Avik Bansal.

And that girl who went away after telling so much to Avik Bansal, if she had known in front of whom she was standing, then perhaps she would not have made the mistake of doing all this.

__________________________________

On the other hand ,
The girl who pulled the first girl said, "Aashvi, didn't you go crazy? Did you even know who he was? No , you didn't ! If you had known, you would have never acted like this."

Aashvi says throwing tantrums , " Shreya ! Shreya ! Shreya , Calm down yaar ! You are reacting as if you have seen a ghost." Huhh !!!!

Shreya speaks in a hurry, "This person is not a ghost but is more dangerous than a ghost, you don't know who he is."

You have come to India after so long, so you don't know who he is.

Hearing this, a distinct sadness appears on Aashvi's face.

Aashvi was born in India, but some pages of her past were very sad.

Shreya says, "He is Avik Bansal", "Avik Bansal",

Who is a business tycoon to the world but only a few people know what he actually is, he is the king of the underworld. Got it???

At first Aashvi was a little worried but then she said, " So what happened? I don't care if he is the king of the underworld or a business man, but the fact is he don't even has manners how to behave with a girl , huhhhh!!! Aya bada."

In the hall Mr. Roy who is the manager of the client says to Avik, "Sir, what is your decision about the deal?"

New Year is in a week and the hotel is already booked , So this is a good opportunity to supply our weapons and this deal can prove to be very big for us.

Last time we were not able to complete our work but this time we have a good chance, so what do you say sir?

Avik thinks for a while and says, "Okay! But this deal will be done in my presence and I don't want any new drama, remember!"

And if anyone other than us finds out about this deal, you don't know what I will do to you all. It is better that whatever you do is with full protection.

Everyone gets a little nervous at first but then nods their heads yes and says, "Don't worry sir, we will take full care."

And then Avik shakes hands with Mr. Roy and says " the deal is finally done Mr Roy" and gets up from there and his bodyguards also start walking by his side and behind him.

As he is about to sit in his car outside the hotel gate, his eyes fall on Ashvi who is waiting for the cab to arrive.

And then Avik dials a number and says, "I am sending you a photo, I need complete information about it And I want it by tomorrow night ."

And he hangs up the phone and then opens his phone's camera and clicks a photo of Aashvi and sends it to his personal assistant "Siddharth Kapoor" who is also a very good friend of him .

Aashvi's cab arrives and she leaves from there, and then Avik's car also leaves from there.

_______________________________________________

I didn't believe that I have written my first novel and today I finished a chapter, I didn't think that I would ever write a book . But what we don't think is sometimes happens, please give all your love to my first novel and definitely press the star button, write your opinion in the comments. So that I get the idea to correct my mistakes, if you like this chapter of SECOND CHANCE - A Mafia's love , then please follow me, I will get inspiration to write. THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS !!