3• Another Meeting

3000+ words !!!

Okay okay ! Sorry , I know that I was very late in publishing the chapter but from now I'll try to update next of the chapters on time .

You can happily skip my rants and directly read the chapter.

Hello ! Hello ! Hello ! Cuties ..
I hope you all are doing well ♥️. This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the my imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Note : English is not my only language, so please don't take it personal and enjoy the book. Please don't spoil the book in between, it takes a lot of effort to write it.

All rights reserved ©️
©️ Copyright 2024

Okay let's start !

_________________________________________________

It is 1 o'clock in the night and Avik goes to his room, he takes out his light clothes from the cupboard and goes towards the washroom. He freshens up, comes out of the washroom and starts working on his laptop for some time. He takes out a packet of cigar and he starts taking puffs of that cigar.

Then a message pops up on Avik's phone which was from Siddharth and it says, 'The name of the girl in the photo you sent me is 'Aashvi Bedi' and she has recently returned to India.

Avik reads the message and then comes and lies down on his bed. Don't know what but something is going on in his mind at this moment.
Avik is forced to think about Aashvi even though he doesn't want to.

Avik kept tossing and turning the whole night and could not sleep, this was the first time that Avik could not sleep peacefully at night. He was continuously thinking about Aashvi, and even thought why not ? At last, for the first time, someone dared to open her mouth in front of Avik and even scolded him .

Finally, after tossing and turning all night, Avik was able to sleep peacefully at 5 in the morning.
He is a sleepy head , So he kept sleeping till 9 in the morning .
Just then someone knocks at the door of his room, Avik asks him to come inside.

Just then a maid comes inside the room and says, "Sir, Dadi is calling you downstairs for breakfast."

Avik nodes his head and says ," Okay ! " and ask her to leave.

Avik goes towards the washroom and takes a cold shower and then goes towards his closet.

His closet is full of branded clothes, shoes, perfumes, watches and other expensive things kept with utmost cleanliness.
Avik has a habit of keeping his things in place since the beginning. If he doesn't get his things in place, he takes the whole house down. That's why apart from Dadi and Vansh, only maids are allowed in his room and that too only for cleaning.

Avik gets ready and comes down to the dining area.He is wearing a white shirt with black pants and black blazer along with an expensive watch and polished shoes.