4• The Contract

3900 + words !!!

You can happily skip my rants and directly read the chapter.

Hello ! Hello ! Hello ! Cuties ..
I hope you all are doing well ♥️. This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the my imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Note : English is not my only language, so please don't take it personal and enjoy the book. Please don't spoil the book in between and don't copy my content , it takes a lot of efforts and time to write it.

All rights reserved ©️
©️ Copyright 2024

Okay let's start !

________________________________________________

After reaching office, Avik goes straight to his cabin and starts his work.

On the other hand, Aashvi is standing on the road waiting for Shreya , she calls Shreya and says irritatedly ," Where are you Shreyu ? Why haven't you come , yaar ? How long have I been standing here? I will be late for the interview. Come quickly, yaar !

Shreya teasingly says to her, " Arey meri maa ! I have come, I am in the car in front of you." And then Shreya comes out of a big black car in front of Aashvi .

Aashvi was a little surprised at first that Shreya came in such a big car ? But then she asks , "This...this...I mean you got such a big car?"

Shreya smiled and says , "This is my friend's car actually today he also had to go to office early and that's why he came with me and then he went to the office and the driver left me with you ".

Aashvi smiles and says, " Ohoo which friend?"

Shreya says ," Arey ! We are college friends and don't worry he has a girlfriend already, he just helped me out "

Aashvi says ," Achaa .. achaa.. okay baba "

Shreya again says, "Now are you not getting late for the interview? Now hurry up."

Aashvi holds Shreya's hand and pulls her while moving forward and says, "Ha ha come on."

After 20 minutes both of them reach a company to give an interview. As soon as they reach , they see that there is a long line of girls there.

Aashvi says nervously, "Dude! Such a long line? I don't think my turn will come today ."

Shreya says, "Don't take tension, let's wait for some time."

Both of them waited for at least 2 hours but Aashvi didn't get a chance for her interview.

After some time, a man came out from a cabin and says , "The interview time is over, and the selections are over so you all can go now , we are Sorry !"

After hearing this, there is disappointment on Aashvi's face. Shreya notices all this and says, "Don't worry, we will find some solution, let's go home."

There is a forced smile on Aashvi's face, she is feeling very bad that despite coming so close to the job, she could not find her.

Both of them come to Aashvi's house and both sit in the hall, Aashvi has a sad look on her face, Shreya sees all this and she is also not feeling good.