12• Aashvi is missing

5000+ words ( yeahhh!! Aaj ka chapter to kafi bada h , to enjoy karo aur apne feedbacks zarur dena coz I love reading your comments ♥️)

✿⁠ Ignore the typos 😭 ✿⁠

You can happily skip my rants and directly read the chapter.

Hello ! Hello ! Hello ! Cuties ..
I hope you all are doing well ♥️. This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the my imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Note : English is not my only language, so please don't take it personal and enjoy the book.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Author's request : Please don't spoil the book in between and don't copy my content you can happily take ideas from it but don't copy, if you don't like my novel or If you lose interest in it then please happily skip it but don't give the hate comments as I'm not gonna accept it 🌷✨
Because It takes a lot of efforts and time to write it.

All rights reserved ©️
©️ Copyright 2024

________________________________________________

Happy Reading 🫶🏻💕🌷

Shaurya and all his friends come back and stand in the hall, anger and revenge against Aashvi is clearly visible in Shaurya's eyes.

Now he somehow avenged his slap from Aashvi, fire of revenge is clearly visible in his eyes and he starts talking about it to his friends.

Shaurya is talking to his friends when Geetanjali comes there.

________________________________________________

Geetanjali comes near him and asks him, "Why did you take so long to come ? The party has started and I was trying to call you for so long, you never picked up my phone , where were you?"

He replies, "Mom please, don't ask all these useless questions in front of me, please don't irritate me, How..?Why..?What..? etc etc"

Hearing his answer, Geetanjali's face becomes small and she gets disappointed, Shaurya talks to her so rudely in front of everyone that she feels ashamed.

After that she says, "Acha.., ok Baba, I think you must be wandering somewhere, come and eat something."

And as soon as she holds Shaurya's hand and turns him towards herself to take him away, she sees that his left cheek is completely red and she notices that there are probably finger marks on his cheek .

There are many questions on her face and she asks him worriedly , "Shaurya.. what kind of mark is this and why is your cheek red?"

Shaurya gets very angry and he shouts at Geetanjali and says, "Get out of here, You don't understand at once that I don't want to talk to anyone, go now !"