10• HAPPY NEW YEAR

Hello Cute readers, I'm up with a new chapter , I think now I have become punctual because from last 1 week I have been giving all the updates on time.😂💀

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

4000 words !

✿⁠ Ignore the typos 😭 ✿⁠

You can happily skip my rants and directly read the chapter.

Hello ! Hello ! Hello ! Cuties ..
I hope you all are doing well ♥️. This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the my imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Note : English is not my only language, so please don't take it personal and enjoy the book.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Author's request : Please don't spoil the book in between and don't copy my content you can happily take ideas from it but don't copy, if you don't like my novel or If you lose interest in it then please happily skip it but don't give the hate comments as I'm not gonna accept it 🌷✨
Because It takes a lot of efforts and time to write it.

All rights reserved ©️
©️ Copyright 2024

_________________________________________________

HAPPY READING !!!! 📚✨💗

Avik and Siddharth reach the hotel together and start seeing all the preparations. The upper floor of the hotel has been completely gutted, there are bodyguards and security guards all around, a few staff members are still working on the decorations.

The hotel is completely decorated with fresh flowers , very beautiful and light work of golden lights has been done, The theme of the party is Masquerade Ball which is very beautiful and intresting.

Everyone is very excited for today's party and Aashvi is also very worried along with that excitement, don't know what she is hiding from everyone, what exactly has happened with her which she has never celebrated New Year in 2 years till date.
There are many such truths which are yet to come out, and what that truth is, we will know only in future.

_________________________________________________

Vansh also reached the hotel with some of his friends, his friends also came to know about this deal because they are also involved in it, he goes near Avik and says, " Bhai, Everything has been sorted, now there is no need for you to worry, the guest will also come in half an hour, you go and get freshen up I and Sid Bhai will take care of the remaining arrangements. Anyway, you have not been able to take proper rest for a long time, go to your room and rest for a while, I will let you know as soon as the guest arrives."