8• I'm sorry Princess

Finally !! Finally !! Finally!! I'm up with a new chapter 😂😭 ( sorry sorry sorry itne salo baad just kidding kaafi time baad update dene ke liye , lekin iss bar koi bahana nahi banaungi , bhot hogyi bak bak ab seedha start karte h )

2500 + words !!!

✿⁠ Ignore the typos 😭 ✿⁠

You can happily skip my rants and directly read the chapter.

Hello ! Hello ! Hello ! Cuties ..
I hope you all are doing well ♥️. This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the my imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Note : English is not my only language, so please don't take it personal and enjoy the book. Please don't spoil the book in between and don't copy my content , it takes a lot of efforts and time to write it.

All rights reserved ©️
©️ Copyright 2024

_________________________________________________

After coming to office, Avik and Aashvi go to their cabins, everyone is surprised to see this behavior of Avik because he has never come to office with any girl or employee till date.

When both of them go to their respective cabins, the other employees sitting there whisper to each other -

Employee 1 •  Till date, Avik sir has never brought anyone with him to the office, then what happened today?

Employee 2 •  But it is possible that she has met him outside and both of them came together.

Employee 3• No no, I saw both of them getting out of the car together.

Employee 4 ( a girl ) • It is possible that this girl is luring Avik sir for her promotion.

All of them •  Yes yes, these days girls can do anything .

_________________________________________________

They were still talking about all this when suddenly a familiar voice comes from behind.

When they look back, they see Siddharth standing there and they all immediately stand up and greet him .

_________________________________________________

Siddharth looks at all of them a little sternly and then speaks to a little angrily, "It would be better if you all focus on your work apart from others because tomorrow is a very big day and perhaps you have forgotten the rules and regulations of the company that at work no one should talk to each other about anything other than work.
And do not say anything wrong about any woman or man , here all the employees are equal and neither I nor Avik would want any nonsense from you all about any new employee. Got it ?”

Everyone bows their heads in shame and says, "Sorry sir, this will never happen again, we got it very clearly."

And then he leaves from there .