5• I JUST HATE HIM .

2000 + words !!! ( Sorry for late update , this chapter will not be lengthy as usual because I didn't have much time to write because of my exams and job , I hope you'll like this one .)

You can happily skip my rants and directly read the chapter.

Hello ! Hello ! Hello ! Cuties ..
I hope you all are doing well ♥️. This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the my imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Note : English is not my only language, so please don't take it personal and enjoy the book. Please don't spoil the book in between and don't copy my content , it takes a lot of efforts and time to write it.

All rights reserved ©️
©️ Copyright 2024

Okay let's start !

_________________________________________________

After leaving from there, she sits in a cab and leaves for her home. She sits thinking whether she should do this job or not? What if she faces any problem in future? ? She doesn't like Avik's behavior because he is very rude and behaves rudely, so how can she work with him? She doesn't even like to look at his face .
Thinking this, she reaches her home and calls Shreya as soon as she reaches. Shreya doesn't answer the call but sends a text message saying "I'll call you later, I'm with the guests."

Shreya types "OK" and goes to freshen up .

It's evening time, Shreya is making tea for herself in the kitchen when someone rings the doorbell, first she wonders who might be coming to her house but then she goes and opens the door.

Seeing that person standing at the door,Aashvi makes a face and says ," I thought that it would be you only, no one can come to my house except you".

Shreya hurriedly said, "Leave all this , please tell me what happened ? Tell me about your job, everything was fine or not? As far as I know you, I think you must have got the job but tell me what kind of company it is ? And what does the owner of the company look like? Must be hot and sexy, right?
Now tell me something meri Maa !"

Aashvi said furiously at her, "First of all will you be silent ? then I will speak . You are not letting me speak anything , you are just talking to me continuously Shreyu , how can I tell you if you keep speaking like this ?"

Shreya makes a sad face and becomes silent.

Aashvi takes a deep breath and says, "Everything was done properly but later I got a big shock. If you listen, you will also feel it."

Shreya makes a confused face and says, "Don't twist the words . Quickly , tell me what's the matter, I can't stop myself."

Aashvi says, "Do you know in whose company your friend works?

Shreya says making wierd face ," No ".

Aashvi answers, "In AVIK BANSAL's company" .

Shreya's mouth remains wide open, and she says hesitantly," Waa... Wha..Whaaaaat ???"

Aashvi replies, "Yes man" , At first everything was fine, my interview was taken by the CEO of that company and everything was going well but then only God knows from where that devil came up and then... "