11• A danger

2200 words only !!! ( I know chapter kaafi Chhota h kyunki time hi nahi mila likhne kaa I'm so sorry but I promise you guys ki Sunday ko jo chapter aayega wo at least 4k - 5k words ka hoga because it's gonna be very very very intresting)

✿⁠ Ignore the typos 😭 ✿⁠

You can happily skip my rants and directly read the chapter.

Hello ! Hello ! Hello ! Cuties ..
I hope you all are doing well ♥️. This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the my imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Note : English is not my only language, so please don't take it personal and enjoy the book.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Author's request : Please don't spoil the book in between and don't copy my content you can happily take ideas from it but don't copy, if you don't like my novel or If you lose interest in it then please happily skip it but don't give the hate comments as I'm not gonna accept it 🌷✨
Because It  takes a lot of efforts and time to write it.

All rights reserved ©️
©️ Copyright 2024

________________________________________________

Happy reading 🫶🏻🌷✨

When Siddharth is looking at Aashvi, Siddharth comes from behind and calls him, due to which Avik's entire mood gets spoiled.

But then he goes to Siddharth and while leaving he catches a glimpse of Aashvi.

Avik reaches there and starts talking to the
guests.
Aashvi is also talking to Purvi and her colleagues. She feels very good with those people.

Everyone there is busy talking to each other, dancing and enjoying when a waiter comes and accidentally drops the juice tray on Malti ji (Dadi).

All the people standing around start looking at Dadi, everyone get angry at the waiter but then
A hand comes to her which has a handkerchief and that person started cleaning her saree.

_________________________________________________

As soon as Dadi looks at that person, there is Aashvi standing there.
Dadi says to her, “Thank you beta, God bless you.”

She lovingly replies, "No problem Ma'am, I will take you to the washroom. Your saree will get stained, let's quickly clean it with water."

Dadi's eyes sparkle after seeing her, she feels nice after seeing her innocence and lovely nature, she says to her, "No Beta, leave it to me, my Bahu  (daughter-in-law) will go with me you go and enjoy ."

Dadi looks at Geetanjali but she turns her face away and thinks to herself, "Really? I will go? That too by taking her to the washroom? No way."