15• Don't go

3000+ words !!
✧Vote Target : 30
✧ Comments Target : As per you like , but kindly share your opinions but don't spam .

✿⁠ Ignore the typos 😭 ✿

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Author's request : Please don't spoil the book in between and don't copy my content you can happily take ideas from it but don't copy, if you don't like my novel or If you lose interest in it then please happily skip it but don't give the hate comments as I'm not gonna accept it 🌷✨
Because It takes a lot of efforts and time to write it.

All rights reserved ©️
©️ Copyright 2024

_________________________________________________

HAPPY READING 🌷✨

Siddharth and Vansh come inside and see Avik and Dadi sitting on the bench and Avik has his head bowed.

He is sitting quietly, then he gets up and starts looking towards the ward, after some time the doctors come to check up Aashvi.

Siddharth and Vansh also see all this and then both of them look towards Dadi.

She has many questions in her eyes, she did not know why he Avik is so worried about Aashvi.

She then looks at Vansh and Siddharth with questioning eyes and Vansh tells her to relax with his eyes and asks her to be quite.

_________________________________________________

The doctor comes out after checking her and then Avik asks him, "How is she?"

He further asks, "Is there anything to worry about, Deepak? You can call the best doctors of the world if you want, but I want her safe and fine, Deepak."

Deepak replies, "Now everything is better than before, but.."

Avik asks nervously, "But? But what?"

"But we cannot discharge her yet, her head injury and body wounds are very deep, right now she can't even breathe without an oxygen mask, she's going to have a lot of problems" , Deepak says.

Avik's heart breaks after hearing this, he too feels pain after seeing her in ​​this pity condition.

But still he musters the courage and says, "Do whatever you want, but make her come to her senses and make her like before, I can't see her like..."

He was about to express his feelings when he became silent and looks at Dadi.

She is also slowly started to understand everything.

She intervenes and says to the doctor, "Whatever you do, please make her fine as soon as possible, doctor."

Deepak nods his head yes and then says, "We are trying our best and she will get well soon, I will leave now, excuse me."

The doctor is about to leave when he turns to Avik and says, "Meet me in my cabin after some time Avik, I need to talk about something."

Avik also nods his head yes and then says to Vansh, "Vansh, go and drop Dadi home, she must be tired."