14• SHE'S MINE

2900+ words !!
✿⁠ Ignore the typos 😭 ✿⁠

You can happily skip my rants and directly read the chapter.

Hello ! Hello ! Hello ! Cuties ..
I hope you all are doing well ♥️. This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the my imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Note : English is not my only language, so please don't take it personal and enjoy the book.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Author's request : Please don't spoil the book in between and don't copy my content you can happily take ideas from it but don't copy, if you don't like my novel or If you lose interest in it then please happily skip it but don't give the hate comments as I'm not gonna accept it 🌷✨
Because It takes a lot of efforts and time to write it.

All rights reserved ©️
©️ Copyright 2024

___________________________________________

HAPPY READING 🌷✨

Shaurya loses his temper when Aashvi talks about his upbringing and his mother and then he and all his friends pull Aashvi by her hair and move her aside a room and slowly start removing her clothes.

They first open her dress from the back and then pull her hair badly.

He hits her first with his belt and then puts his foot firmly on her hand.
She starts screaming in pain, she has trouble breathing, she feels so much pain that no one can imagine.

She begs them, she pleads with folded hands, but none of those beasts take pity on her.
She closes her eyes and only one face appears in front of her, that of Avik.

She tries her best to save herself, but to no avail, then a man holds one of her hands, and another man holds her other hand.

The remaining two men hold both her legs.
Half of her dress is already open but Shaurya extends his hand to take off the remaining dress.

She remembers that the same thing is going to happen to her today which had happened to her 2 years ago.

Even 2 years ago, some boys tried to rape her in a new year party, under the influence of which she is still traumatized by that and is still used to get panic attacks.

She closes her eyes for one last time and remembers her childhood when her mother told her that "Whenever you feel any danger just close your eyes and then see, whoever's face comes in front of you, he is with you."

When she closes her eyes , Avik's face appears in front of her and she feels as if someone is taking off her dress from her chest and she screams at the top of her voice "AVIK...."