9• Panic Attack

Tadowww !!!! 😂😭 ( As I promised you all that I will not delay in publishing the chapter, I have came with a new chapter, come on, read it quickly and share your thoughts)

2700 + words !!!

✿⁠ Ignore the typos 😭 ✿

You can happily skip my rants and directly read the chapter.

Hello ! Hello ! Hello ! Cuties ..
I hope you all are doing well ♥️. This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the my imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Note : English is not my only language, so please don't take it personal and enjoy the book. Please don't spoil the book in between and don't copy my content , it takes a lot of efforts and time to write it.

All rights reserved ©️
©️ Copyright 2024

_________________________________________________

HAPPY READING 🌷🫶🏻

The next day, Aashvi wakes up early as per her daily time and remembering God as well as her parents, she smiles slightly.

She gets up quickly and then hurriedly goes to the washroom, she freshens up and has a fresh shower, today she is wearing a simple light kurti and wears a dupatta ( scarf ) on one side .

She is looking like an Apsara today because she is wearing traditional.
She stands in front of the mirror and then applies light makeup as usual , firstly she applies moisturizer on her skin and a nude lipstick on his pink lips . She also applies kajal on her eyes because today she is wearing a kurti and wearing kajal on kurti is something she likes very much .

Here is her OOTD guys !! 🪷✨💕
How's it ? comments down !!!

_________________________________________________

She is a little nervous today because today is a big day for her as well as for the office, she has a lot to handle today.

She gets ready quickly and then puts her essentials in her bag and comes downstairs.

She comes down, puts her bag on the sofa and goes straight to the kitchen to make tea. Along with tea, she also makes poha.