13• I'll kill him

2500+ words !!! (I know I updated it after a week, but as I told you, my practicals are going on, that is why I could not write, and trust me, I have written this chapter also today.)

✿⁠ Ignore the typos 😭 ✿⁠

You can happily skip my rants and directly read the chapter.

Hello ! Hello ! Hello ! Cuties ..
I hope you all are doing well ♥️. This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the my imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Note : English is not my only language, so please don't take it personal and enjoy the book.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Author's request : Please don't spoil the book in between and don't copy my content you can happily take ideas from it but don't copy, if you don't like my novel or If you lose interest in it then please happily skip it but don't give the hate comments as I'm not gonna accept it 🌷✨
Because It takes a lot of efforts and time to write it.

All rights reserved ©️
©️ Copyright 2024

________________________________________________

Happy Reading 🫶🏻💕🌷

Everyone starts searching for Aashvi, they check every room, every floor , hall , every place but they do not find Aashvi, then Vansh asks Avik to check the CCTVs.

Everyone goes to the security room and asks the guards present there to show them the footage.

One of the men shows the footage of the morning , there are normal footage in which everything is fine.

_________________________________________________

Avik tells him, "Not this footage, show the footage after the party started."

The man slowly skips forward and watches all the clips, but then they see a footage which makes Avik's eyes turn red with anger.

He sees that Aashvi was talking to someone on the phone when she bumps into Shaurya and he is looking at her with dirty eyes.

And when she came forward to leave, he held her hand. By looking at this, his mood becomes so bad that he feels as if he will take his life today his face turns red and his eyes fills with full of anger.

Vansh and Siddharth also remain shocked after seeing all this.

Vansh says, "I had only this hope from this cheap boy that he would definitely do something."

Then Siddharth says, "Can't believe that he can do this to a girl."

_________________________________________________

Then they see that Aashvi is trying hard to get her hand off but he is not letting go of her hand .
Now seeing a clip , it seems as if Avik can no longer control himself.