Shot

"Yes, Sir!" They replied together saluting while Asim's tone was politely, Zayan"s tone was cold. Even if Asim hated it, he had to keep personal grudges aside because by the voice and name, he recognisedit was his brother. On other hand, Zayan was in good spirit. The thought after so many years, his brothers will live with him made him all over the moon. However, he knew his brothers won't accept yet. So, he prepared himself for it.

"Good! That's what I expected from you. Now pick him up from Islamabad International Airport" The man named Sajid Anas, who just entered said formally.

"Yes, Sir" they said together while saluting. After that, they went outside.

"I will pick him up while you are going to pick your family and reach at my home soon. I have sent you my location already." Zayan said coldly, keeping himself professional.

He nodded and went in his car to pick his brothers while Zayan went to pick the son of the prime minister.

• I will found out the truth you were talking about Baba • he thought determined while driving the car.

As he arrived at the airport, he went to arrival place.

He smiled as he saw him but chuckled at his disguised form

He smiled as he saw him but chuckled at his disguised form. He wore a black shirt and pant and above it, a brown coat with brown hat. He also wore a black face marks.

 He also wore a black face marks

"Hello, Arush! How are you?" He asked hugging him

"I am good, Zayan. How are you doing?" Arush as they walked towards Zayan's car.

"Not good, I lost my father, yesterday." He replied while sitting in the driver seat as Arush sat in front passenger seat.

"Well, I am not sad for that. You got free from him. That's a good news for me. But our cuddle is on due" Arush replied with a chuckle. He knew how to comfort him.

"Anyway, how come you told your father this time? And when will you change your disguised?  I am bored of it already" Zayan said casually

"Next time, I will" Arush laughed.

"I was tired of keeping it a secret so I told him. Surprisingly, he wasn't furious bht let me visit Pakistan any time." He added seriously.

"Well, It's look like both country are tired of this enmity" Zayan said with same tone. Soon, he reached his house.

"Let's go" he said, getting out of the car and looked at his father's house. This house contains the tormenting memories of him with his father.

"You are free now. We can shift the house." Arush said, hugging him.

"I don't want to shift. The only thing I have from father is this. May it be bad." He said back to being cold.

"Fineee" Arush whined like a child.

"Don't be a kid" He said sternly going in his house. He knew his brothers will be inside as he had told Asim the place where he kept the extra key and to get inside.

"Look who is saying" Arush said sarcastically as he shook his head but chuckled when he heard "meanie" from his cute big baby.

• I have two babies to handle • Arush thought chuckling

As expected, when they entered, Zayan found his brothers sitting on the couch in the living room.

"Assalam o Alaikum! I am Zayan Khan and he is my friend also the son of prime minister of India" Zayan said coldly but he felt hurt because he introduced himself to them as if they are strangers. They sat on the couch infront of them.

"Come on, this is house. Drop your cold tone." Arush said casually. If Zayan's wants to make his relationship with them, then he has to leave cold stare and take the first step. He is here to help him amend his relationship with them. It'll be hard but he is here.

"Whatever" Zayan said unbothered.

"I know your name so no need to introduced yourself. It's nice to finally meet you. You look the way he told me." Arush said smiling making them surprised at this while he ignored the murderous glare from Zayan.

"Do you want to watch a movie? I think you loved doing it" He added

"Sure!" Kareem said cheerfully jumping up while others chuckled at this.

"I can't do every move now. You have to take the step too." Arush whispered in Zayan's ear.

"I know. I will" he whispered back as Arush  hummed.

After two hours, the movie finished and they decided to sleep as it was late.

At Zayan's Room:

"You were glaring at me. Now you want to cuddle!" Arush said rasing his one of eyebrow.

Zayan nodded pouting, laying on his bed. Arush chuckle and got in the bed then they slept while cuddling eachother.

Meanwhile with Asim and Kareem:

They were standing on the wet grass, staring at the stars.

"Do you think Zayan bhaiya missed us? Does he still love us?" Kareem asked as the tear fell from his eyes.

"I don't know I am about it too" he replied perplexed.

"If he -----

Shot
Shot
Shot

Author Note:

How's it?

Don't forget to vote and comment!

I am free from my story competition. I found out I have to write one-shot. So I made it. As promised I'll try to give you update 3 times once a week. It's just I am facing writer block on this particular story.

And do you want this story in Zayan's pov?