Truth

Third Person Pov:

These three days passed as Zayan's parents showed him with a lot of love but when Zayan was alone, Bashir and his brothers taunted him and humiliated him.

Right now, little Zayan who also wanted love and care, came out Infront of his parents as he couldn't hep but let his walls down, was in his parents room being pampered by them when Asim barged into the room causing him to slip out of little space.

"All of you come in to the living room" Asim said sternly but his eyes showed a tint of happiness as if he had achieved something which he did. He as well as others couldn't see Zayan being loved so he went to check CCTV camera for any proof against them so that they will go away from here as soon as possible.

Asim gathered every one in the living room. Then he started playing a video on tv. As the video, they saw Zayan's parents talking with each other.

Zayan is so stupid and a complete idiot! ~ Zayan's mother

I know right! I thought it will be hard to make him forgive and trust us ~ Zeeshan

Yes but he turned out to be a foolish ~ Zayan's mother

Well, he made our work easier ~ Zeeshan

Now, we can use his money, fame and reputation anytime with out any difficulties ~ Zayan's mother

He won't even find out ~ Zeeshan

Well, I am tired for giving him fake love, Zeeshan. When will we show him our real side ~ Zayan's mother

Wait for few more days. When he will  completely trust us. It will be more fun to break him then ~ Zeeshan

That will be for sure. His brothers won't mind too. They hate him for sure~ Zayan's mother

Yes, let's really sleep now - Zeeshan

At the end of the video, They were shocked as hell. They expected Zayan to yell at them but he kept quiet.

"Baba, Mama, Is it true?" Zayan inquired heartbroken. He didn't know after watching the whole video, why was he asking? Why was still in denial?

"If you ask a criminal that did he stole it? Would he admit?" Zeeshan mocked irritated.

"Wait a minute" Zayan said while leaving the room but he came back soon with a card.

"Here's the card, It has a lot of amount. Don't worry, I'll keep adding it. You can stay or leave, It's your choice. Even if your love was fake, You have gave me love and care. You made feel parents love for first time. I am grateful to you for that. Thank you for giving me love and care" He said with a smile but in reality, he wanted to run away. He didn't where but anywhere. Just shut down the world, and ran away. He was calm outside but inside he was battling within himself. Meanwhile his brothers were shocked with his answer but furious at him.

°Attention Seeker° they thought bitterly.

"Who even wants to live with a disgusting person?" Zeeshan mocked while taking the card and left with his wife. Unknowingly, triggering something in Zayan.

° They are right. Snatching our father's love wasn't enough for him. Whatever happened with him is good ° they thought bitterly with a smile on their face but deep down their heart wants to run towards him and comfort him. But they were too blinded by anger, hatred jealously to even realise it.

Sometimes when person is overcome by hatred, anger, jealously and evil feelings, he destroy his own relationship with his own hands without even realising what he is doing. And when he realised it, it is too late to make it right.

Sometimes life gives you a chance to repent it but it's on the person to realise that chance before he loses it. Will they realise this before it's too late?  This evil feelings have destroyed many homes. Pray to Allah every night, to remove evil feelings from your heart. Pray to Allah to purify your heart.

Zayan fled away from the house, not allowing anyone to ridicule or taunt him. He rushed wherever his feet took him. He ran away without seeing anything. His intellect was unable to function correctly. He just ran and ran, crying silently. His eyesight was fuzzy. He couldn't hear the horns of trucks and cars. He wasn't in the correct frame of mind. Suddenly, a fast-moving automobile lost its equilibrium and slammed him hard. A crowd of people was formed. Every one was just watching it. But a person with a sensible mind came forward and called Ambulance. Within 5 minutes, the ambulance service came and they took him to the hospital but he was in terrible condition. While riding, he had lost his pulse twice but they revived it by doing CPR.

Author Note:

How's it?

The book is almost at the ending.

What do you think it will be happy ending or sad ending?

Take care

Love you all

Bye!