Bonus Chapter

Third Person Pov:

After five days, At night, Zayan went outside with his new friends and ate too much ice-cream though he didn't meant too and slept without telling his brothers.  (They always sleep together.)

At morning:

Zayan was woken up with a headache and chest pain. He rubbed his chest for a while and looked around, his brothers were still asleep. Relieved, he stood up and went to his room despite of the blurred vision and dizziness, he felt. The nauseous feeling didn't help either. He was regretting his decision of eating ice cream too much.  He didn't even took medicine for days. He was thankful for the fact that is brothers still don't know about his high blood pressure disease. He opened the drawer and swallowed his medicine without water. He had taken the medicine. He would be fine in a while. Thinking this, he went to the kitchen and started making food. While making the food, he stumbled as his dizziness increased. Suddenly, it was getting harder to breathe. He could see the black spot.

"Bhaiya, Are you alright?" He heard Aayaan voice before he lost the consciousness fully and fell but he was caught by his brother.

" Bashir Bhai!" Ayaan yelled worriedly holding his brother. The fear of loosing his brother was killing him. Soon, others rushed to him hearing the yell. When they saw Zayan unconscious, their heart stopped. Bashir hurriedly called the ambulance.

Time skip to the hospital:

"What happened to him, Doctor?" Bashir asked immediately as the Doctor came.

"He must have ate something which caused his Bp to react. Make sure he won't eat next time. Otherwise he may not survive." The doctor said shocking them.

"B-p?" Bashir questioned shockingly.

"Yes, he is a high blood pressure patient. I guess he hasn't told you. Take care of him. You can take him home." The doctor replied and left.

"He needs a scolding for sure" Bashir said angrily and they went into his ward room.

" You love scaring us, bhaiya" Asim said with a sigh while caressing his hairs.

"Take me home. I hate hospital" Zayan grumbled .

"You shouldn't have eaten  something which caused your Bp to react!" Bashir said furiously.

"Sorry" Zayan replied looking down.

"Why the heck you didn't told us!?", he yelled at him furious. Zayan will definitely get punishment for this. Zayan needs to know that he can't hide things from us.

"I didn't want to burden you all with my problem" Zayan replied hesitantly. He should have told them. Now, he will get punishment for sure.

"Your problem is ours. What you ate last night?" He questioned still furious.

"I ate too much ice-cream" He mumbled scared.

"We are going home. You are definitely gonna get punished" Bashir said leaving the room. While others followed him, furious with their brother. Why can't he take care of himself?  But they were confused why would he ate too much when he knew the consequences.

• They were right! You disappoint everyone • Zayan thought as a tear fell from his eyes. Wiping his tears, he went with his brothers. The ride was silent. No one was talking with him. The silence was killing him but he knew he deserves it. Soon, they entered the house.

"Come in my room" Bashir said, going to his room while others sat in the living room.

Zayan went inside Bashir's room, looking down.

"Come here Infront of me" Bashir said sternly looking at him.

"Why did you ate too much ice-cream knowing very well the consequences? One ice-cream would be enough isn't it?" He added.

"I am sorry. I won't do again " Zayan replied avoiding the question. He doesn't know why but he was defending his friend.

" I asked you something!" Bashir said sternly. He knew Zayan was hiding something. No matter what, Zayan won't compromise his health!

Scared, he blurted out everything how his friends forced him to eat ice-cream too much ice-cream despite knowing his condition just to see his reaction. How they told him ' He is unlucky' 'He disappoints every one ' and all bad things. But they were called by their parents. So they went and he slept without telling anyone because he didn't want to burden anyone.

Bashir was filled with furry but he calmed himself down. He signalled Zayan to sit with him which Zayan followed.

"Look at me" Bashir said sternly making him obey. He wanted to wiped Zayan's teary but he composed himself.

"You are not anything what they said! You are not a burden either. Understood?" Bashir added. He knew the things they said won't go from his head easily but he also they will remove it gradually.

"Y-es" Zayan replied.

"You are going to cut ties off with your toxic friend" Bashir said sternly.

"Okay" Zayan muttered out. Bashir sighed and pulled him in a embrace. Zayan hugged him back and cried. After crying alot, he slept in his embrace. Bashir laid him down gently and covered Zayan with a duvet. He went into the living room and told them everything.

"What are we going to do with them?" Asim smirked evilly.

"Sent them in jail in trying to kill him" Kareem suggested grinning widely.

Bashir made a call and in few minutes, a police officer informed them they are in jail. They smirked satisfied and slept with Zayan.

Author Note:

I tried to make it good but ig I couldn't.

Anyway here's a bonus Chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comments!