Fear

Third Person Pov:

Zayan hated the fact his brothers were triggering his past. Apart from humiliation, he was having hard time controlling himself. When Bashir shouted at him, he felt nothing but the fear. The same fear he felt that day. It was his brothers. They won't do anything right? They won't harm him like his father did. He closed his eyes as the memories flashed through his mind. The memories of that dreadful day.

Flashback:

"Zayan, come here!" His father ordered. The moment, Zayan heard his father voice, he stood up and came towards him. He stood infront of him like a waiter.

"Yes, Sir" Zayan spoke out petrified.

"Prepare the food. My friends are coming" He ordered coldly, looking at him with hatred eyes. The love he had for him vanished away when he took his divorce from his wife. He blamed him. He blamed him for everything that happened in his life.

"But S-ir, I do-nt kn-ow how to m-ake fo-od" Zayan stuttered out, closing his eyes. He knew his father hate stuttering.

As expected, he slapped him so hard that he fell down.

"I hate listening no. Do whatever you want but prepare my food." His father yelled at him and left.

He look at his father's retreating shadow and sighed. He had saw his mother cooking sometimes. He will try it. After 2 hours of cooking and messing, he made the dish 'biryani'.

"You still didn't make the dish, Zayan" His father's furious voice came.

"It's ready, Sir. I am bringing." He replied calmly. However, his body was shaking from fear. His shaking hand picked up the tray and went to the living room. He set the tray on the table.

"Now, Serve it. What are you waiting for!?" His father growled furiously.

"Yes, Sir" he replied as he prepared the plate and gave to them.

"Is he your servant?" His friend asked smirking, looking at Zayan feature, he lipped his mouth.

"Yes, ofcourse" His father replied shattering his son's heart into pieces.

"I want him for a night. Just tell me the amount" His friend said with a chuckle.

"1 lakh and take him for a month" His father replied with an evil smirk

Zayan was filled with fear. He was shaking badly. But no one cared.

"Sure" His friend said eating a bite but puke it out quickly.

"What the heck! It's so salty!" He shouted furiously.

"Go back into your room. Prepare yourself for your punishment." His father growled.

"Yes, Sir" He cried and did as he was instructed.

"After I punish him, you can take him" His father said smirking.

"Sure. Sure. Do it fast" he laughed.

His father went to his room and  glared at him. He removed his belt and ordered him to remove his shirt.

"Please Sir, forgive me. I won't do it again" Zayan cried again but it was useless.

"Do it before I make it worse" he yelled at him furiously.

"Yes, Si-r" Zayan stuttered and removed his shirt. His father smiled in victory and came forward.

Swish
Swish
Swish
Swish
Swish
Swish
Swish
Swish
Swish
Swish

At each hit, he screamed in pain and agony which pleasured his father.

"Come on, it's enough. Now give him to me" his friend said entering the room.  He smiled seeing Zayan's body.

"Don't worry, Zayan. I will treat your wound. I am not that bad." He added grabbing his shoulder harshly.

"Sir, Please no. Stop it please. " Zayan pleaded but it went unheard.

"Stop struggling, kid. ---- He came into the reality when he heard his brother, Bashir yell.

"Are you even listening!? I have called you thousand times!" Bashir yelled. His nostril flared.

"Sorry, Sir. I will go" He said and rushed to his room quickly. He didn't meant to call him 'Sir'. But out of the fear, It slipped out of his mouth. He knew one thing for sure. His brother won't hurt him like his father.

^Out of humiliation, he ran away^ they thought bitterly. But two person had another thought.

"Why did you yell at him like that?" Asim inquired, raising his eyebrow.

"Huh? What do you mean why? Are you going to sympathize with him and fall into his trap? " Bashir asked furiously.

"Nope. But It was something else due to which he ran away. I can't figure out" Asim replied unbothered.

"I thought too" Kareem spoke out.

Author Note:

I hope you like it!

Comment your thoughts 🤔!

Love you all!

Happy Ramadan Mubarak!

How was your iftar?

Thank you torturelover for helping me with this chapter too.